GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Nope. I'm happy with the one I have now :) He makes my heart feel all happy and stuff.

And yes, I've seen what they can do...hence why I never send them out. Even if you trust your SO, people can do horrible things when they're angry. I've never been willing to take that chance. It's just not worth it.

And while I'm flattered that you see me as bangable even if I had a penis, you probably need to find some standards, sir.

:laugh:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Abington isn't far from me at all. 20 minute drive.

Very nice.

Well boys and girls, off to my drug test. And then I get to spend the rest of the day in the car with a pregnant woman and her teenaged brother! I forsee many stories of the immaturity. Especially from the girl about to raise a baby. Wish me luck!

Enjoy... sounds like a hell of an afternoon (er morning out there I guess).

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Her question was technically OT, so it does sort of apply here as well. :iono:

Very true. I guess anything except cars is technically OT. Damn you and your technicalities

Well boys and girls, off to my drug test. And then I get to spend the rest of the day in the car with a pregnant woman and her teenaged brother! I forsee many stories of the immaturity. Especially from the girl about to raise a baby. Wish me luck!

What a great day that is

No need for the sorry haha It was nbd.
The new guy has already made me 10x happier than I ever thought I could be :)

That sounds like the best case then. Definitely happy for you

abalinka

Go Kart Champion

Awesome!

What drug are you testing?

/lamejoke

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome!

What drug are you testing?

/lamejoke

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Ok seaver jr.

Hey, I never admitted to fapping to her instagram, unlike Seaver. Just making a point. :laugh:

I will admit, though, my comments about Abbey's plushness bordered on Seaverish. It was my avatar talking. I'll restrain myself in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.