GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned
Bender are you and Zillhuge in the Philly area? We should get brews one night, I'll be in Philly December 30th or 31st through the morning of the third when I head to the Poconos.

Yup! Calvinball too. All about 20 minutes from each other (but Cal is probably out of town then). Sounds great!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Bender are you and Zillhuge in the Philly area? We should get brews one night, I'll be in Philly December 30th or 31st through the morning of the third when I head to the Poconos.

Bring it on. I'd love to touch bottle mouths with you.

BENDER, PREPARE THE GAYMOBILE. SCARVES AND LOAFERS NEEDED, STAT.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Girl this is OT12, I'm talking about that future shit.

SOOOOO CLOOOOOOSE TO 13!!!!

We should aim to finish 13 and get 14 for the new year

Paying my bills with it lol

Well damn...maybe I need to call my VW dealership and ask some questions.

Haha valid thought. Yeah my dealer brought it up being covered without me asking. Took about an hour and a half for them to do

Meh...he gets the real thing as much as he wants, so he hasn't been complaining lol

Very true. How are things with him?? Been a while since you've been on... well in OT at least

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yup! Calvinball too. All about 20 minutes from each other (but Cal is probably out of town then). Sounds great!

Awesome! I'll be staying in Abington but I'll have my car so we can meet wherever's good in the area.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Not until January 16. I was debating asking if he had availability the weekend after Christmas, but I decided against it since I'm going on a family ski trip Jan 3-10. I didn't want to have to worry about some fresh work when I have the inevitable wipeouts from trying new things on the trip.

While I wish I could get it all done now because I can't wait for the finished product, I decided it would be better to wait until after the trip. After that session, I'll schedule an appointment to get the background greenery done as well.

Sweet. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I've waited about 7 years to finish mine. Still need to get on that.

Jax what size and brand helmet do you wear? I'm finally going to pick one up this season.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Omg pédophile mom is here too! I'll have to tell you the story later!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Bring it on. I'd love to touch bottle mouths with you.

BENDER, PREPARE THE GAYMOBILE. SCARVES AND LOAFERS NEEDED, STAT.

Yep. Til the evening of the 1st.

The evening of the first will work for me, whenever... I'll just be boozing my face off up there/chillin so it's flexible :laugh:

Zillhuge, I shall have the trailer of gayness in tow.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I don't send out n00dz.
The bf doesn't even get n00dz lol

NAKED PICTURES OF ROXIE DO NOT EXIST....... on the internet.

You could use another bf right...please?

I don't know where you live but I'll set course to intercourse and find my way.

Much repsect for no interwebz n00dz. It is unfortunate, but its a good thing to avoid. Lest you end up like Dubessa and the n00dz kingpin can control you with blackmail. Or black male?

:yikes:
lol no. Full-on girl.

or am I? :eek:

Would still bang either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.