GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Seriously, living it! Why are people bashing this dude? He's a little rich famous kid having the time of his life and doing what every kid that age wishes he could be pulling off. Same with the Lindsay Lohan thing. Who cares? She's hot and rich and she's going to do what the fuck she wants. 1000000 million losers drive drunk and break the law every day of the week and no one cares < they don't?

This kid owns and he could buy and sell your families into 3rd world slavery.

trying to see where it's "obvious" that you didn't essentially condone this behavior....

punchagoat

Banned
Whats a justice beaver?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
beav-coon?

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
In other news, I have completely worn away my finger prints due to excessive scrolling on my touchscreen necessitated by Gunkata's overly multi-quoted signature.

Back to tween diaries, drag racing, and recreational pharmaceutical use.

I agree with this. Do you really need 4 quotes? Kill yourself.

I'm relaxed.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OH DANG!!!

I'll consolidate to 3. Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you're welcome. As soon as the word "kill" was utilized, I knew shit had gotten serious.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Seriously, living it! Why are people bashing this dude? He's a little rich famous kid having the time of his life and doing what every kid that age wishes he could be pulling off. Same with the Lindsay Lohan thing. Who cares? She's hot and rich and she's going to do what the fuck she wants. 1000000 million losers drive drunk and break the law every day of the week and no one cares

This kid owns and he could buy and sell your families into 3rd world slavery. And those aren't the eyes of someone crying. Those are the eyes of someone rolling deep with a handful of vicodin, an eight ball and 7 gin & tonics.

He's not doing what every kid that ages wished he could do.

I don't wanna be driving drunk and high in a Lambo.. let alone be street racing. I also don't piss in mop buckets, spit on people and egg my neighbor's house... nor do i drive 50+mph in my neighborhood... and im 19 years old.

I can also guarantee you that none of my friends want to do any of this either.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

None of you guys are real anyways. Damn kids and their portable counting machines.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

McQueen77

Banned
He's not doing what every kid that ages wished he could do.

I don't wanna be driving drunk and high in a Lambo.. let alone be street racing. I also don't piss in mop buckets, spit on people and egg my neighbor's house... nor do i drive 50+mph in my neighborhood... and im 19 years old.

I can also guarantee you that none of my friends want to do any of this either.

Yeah it would suck to be young, rich, famous with supercars in your driveway and super models in your bed. That would suck. Way better to be 19 and drive a Golf. You, nor anyone else on this thread have any idea what they would do or would have done or acted like had they been in his shoes. To sit here with your normal, mundane life and try to assign value judgment to a kid in his position is absolutely ludicrous. But yeah, lets all have a serious, concerned discussion about this boy. It's all very concerning. You guys are ridiculous and GunKata is big gay soccermom.

I personally think Bieber's 'music' is garbage, that he seems no different than any other manufactured teen pop sensation that has come before him and yes he seems like an arrogant little prick. But so what?

~McQueen out.

Led Zeppelin trashed hotel rooms, did mountains of cocaine and crammed large fish up groupies' vaginas. Does that make them any less badass? No, it doesn't. I swear, you are all a bunch of women.