GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
What the hell. Why don't you all go take some chill pills and just be nice.

McQueen77

Banned

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Its friday..

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
That's a lame, unnecessary thing to say.

Again, a fucking ridiculous thing to say on your part. Way to state the obvious. I wouldn't bring talk of your family into this shit thread to prove that I'm some deep, caring man. That was a scummy thing to say. I swear with your soap box thing you should run for politics man. Tactics like that to prove your point are what's disgusting. Boy you really taught me a lesson with that daughter comment. Do you think I am stupid? Get a grip dude and stop acting like a cross between some PTA mom and the creepy AA guy. "You'd care if he hit the Tiguan and killed your daughter." Killed my fucking daughter? Did you even say that? Would you say that to me in person and then count how long it took for you to hit the ground? Don't you ever say anything like that to me again, virtual conversation or not. Not cool

You're an asshole. Now go ahead and ban me you self righteous prick.

OH DANG

I love lamp.

This.

McQueen77

Banned
Easier for some than others, apparently.

If you ever stop playing dungeons and dragons, get a girlfriend, get laid and then have a kid, maybe you'll understand.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That's a lame, unnecessary thing to say.

Again, a fucking ridiculous thing to say on your part. Way to state the obvious. I wouldn't bring talk of your family into this shit thread to prove that I'm some deep, caring man. That was a scummy thing to say. I swear with your soap box thing you should run for politics man. Tactics like that to prove your point are what's disgusting. Boy you really taught me a lesson with that daughter comment. Do you think I am stupid? Get a grip dude and stop acting like a cross between some PTA mom and the creepy AA guy. "You'd care if he hit the Tiguan and killed your daughter." Killed my fucking daughter? Did you even say that? Would you say that to me in person and then count how long it took for you to hit the ground? Don't you ever say anything like that to me again, virtual conversation or not. Not cool

You're an asshole. Now go ahead and ban me you self righteous prick.

You made a stupid idiotic comment, and received a stupid idiotic response. Plain and simple. Obvious?? no, it wasnt obvious from you basically saying his behavior is "OK", so no - sorry brodawg, that was not "obvious". Are you kidding me?

Scummy? so it's also OK if someone else's kid would have got killed? :confused:

I have a baby girl too, that's why I said it. Because you said some stupid bullshit and should be called for it. You typically seem like you are on the same page of... reason, but apparently, you think its OK for this JB asshole OR ANYONE to do this shit.

Again, say stupid shit, you will get stupid responses.

I will now proceed in banning you. Mostly because you drive a BMW and play bass.

we got a badass over here.jpg

he mad.jpg

this^

What the hell. Why don't you all go take some chill pills and just be nice.

that^

OH DANG

This.

this^

Soooo, anyone want to talk about grammar?

lol^ :clap:

If you ever stop playing dungeons and dragons, get a girlfriend, get laid and then have a kid, maybe you'll understand.

WHOA. I think I've seen this one before. :: not bad::

Wats dis grammar ya talkin bout yo?

that^

we got a badass over here.jpg

he mad.jpg

You do know that I've been with the same woman since 2005, right? I use protection bro, DINK style.

smart^. But do you still play D&D, doe?