GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
I was playing the demo on the 360 and really enjoyed it, I'll get it for the XB1 when I have friends to play with. The gameplay is fantastic by why it has to be a grind 'n loot MMO is beyond me.

I like it honestly, but if RNGesus isn't on your side then you'll hate the game. I have my grind moments where I get nothing but shit and I have moments where I get the best stuff

Gberg2119

Ready to race!
Currently bouncing around between Driveclub, GTAV, Destiny, and Last of Us.

Last of us is a pretty intense game and I'm only a few hours in.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
never heard that term before, I love it :lol:

I was on the destiny app looking through comments about people bitching about it's loot system and came across that term and couldn't stop laughing lol

It really does. I never played it on ps3 but 1080p 60fps is glorious.

RNGesus is a real piece of work. I have only been blessed by him once and I've been playing since launch. :iono:

Even on PS3 it was one of the best looking, but as soon as it hit PS4 I got it on preorder. Slipped it in there and instantly jizzed at those graphics and how DX11 captures all the textures and fast movements omfg!! [emoji120][emoji119]

I remember one of the nightfalls I did RNGesus gave me 9 strange coins -____- I was pissed after I did a whole hour of praying to that mofo (grinding)

If anyone's on PS4 playing driveclub or destiny add me

PSN: wald0kool

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I remember one of the nightfalls I did RNGesus gave me 9 strange coins -____- I was pissed after I did a whole hour of praying to that mofo (grinding)

This week from nightfall all I got was 9 Ascendent Energy. Like I need anymore of that.

On the other hand my brother got Hardlight from VoG on Hard :mad:

EDIT: I have also started to get back into BF4

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
This week from nightfall all I got was 9 Ascendent Energy. Like I need anymore of that.

On the other hand my brother got Hardlight from VoG on Hard :mad:

EDIT: I have also started to get back into BF4

Wow RNGesus doesn't approve of you apparently lol don't worry no matter how many times I do VoG on hard I still haven't gotten the Vex Mythoclast [emoji30][emoji35][emoji36]

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Wow RNGesus doesn't approve of you apparently lol don't worry no matter how many times I do VoG on hard I still haven't gotten the Vex Mythoclast [emoji30][emoji35][emoji36]

He definetly doesn't. Another time I was playing VoG with my other brother he got Aetheons epilogue from the Templar checkpoint and Galajhorn from the chest before the Gorgon Maze. What did I get? Only a few Ascendant shards :mad:

I've never gotten a legendary primary from the VoG either. My luck in Destiny is absolutely terrible.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
He definetly doesn't. Another time I was playing VoG with my other brother he got Aetheons epilogue from the Templar checkpoint and Galajhorn from the chest before the Gorgon Maze. What did I get? Only a few Ascendant shards :mad:

I've never gotten a legendary primary from the VoG either. My luck in Destiny is absolutely terrible.

Wow I didn't think it was that bad [emoji33] first run I ever did I got almost all weapons now I'm just focusing on Crota's End Hard Mode to get that fucking scout rifle and hopefully I do it's amazing

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Does everyone play a sniper?