GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ass licking. Rimming. Tongue punching the fart box. Call it what you want, but there are people who like it. The anus has tons of nerve endings and could be a very pleasurable experience for that special someone.

So, would you?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
poleupb4firstpost

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Not that high up on the menu, but it has been in the repetoire.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Good man, FAP.

I have done it. It is not a regular thing, but if it is asked for, I will provide the pleasure. I am eager to please me ladies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Samesies. :D

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
public pole doe

i may have unintentionally wandered to far down while going down on my gf. cant remember.but if it doesnt smell too good i quickly evacuate that area discreetly.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Yea it's gotta be done ONLY right after a shower.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If it isn't clean.... gross. Same goes for the vag. Same goes for the chick in general. Hygiene is a very good thing.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I've done it once or twice.... typical NEEK pole fail though, you didn't even have the option that you yourself would be a part of, something like:

"I'm not enthusiastic about it but would consider it at certain times."

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I've done it once or twice.... typical NEEK pole fail though, you didn't even have the option that you yourself would be a part of, something like:

"I'm not enthusiastic about it but would consider it at certain times."

I am enthusiastic about pleasing my partner.....

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I am enthusiastic about pleasing my partner.....

As you should be... but like, come on man. Almost no one is tongue punching the fart box daily, but it's still an occurrence that could happen with many of us.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
As you should be... but like, come on man. Almost no one is tongue punching the fart box daily, but it's still an occurrence that could happen with many of us.

How do you know? What happens in the bedroom usually is not talked about.

Yes I realize that people will take this to mean I lick asshole every day. Let them believe what they want. Most of them drive a turbo Yaris so their opinion does not count. Also, many of them are not even having regular sex, so they are just jealous. :D

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
How do you know? What happens in the bedroom usually is not talked about.

Yes I realize that people will take this to mean I lick asshole every day. Let them believe what they want. Most of them drive a turbo Yaris so their opinion does not count. Also, many of them are not even having regular sex, so they are just jealous. :D

Hey man, if you're tongue punching often, more power to you! Just saying... Dat NEEK pole failure this time was no option for occasional tongue punching.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, if you're tongue punching often, more power to you! Just saying... Dat NEEK pole failure this time was no option for occasional tongue punching.

NEEK pole failures are a given.... :laugh: