GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
NEEK legacy:

NEEKtars
NEEKpoles
Polefail

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I've done it once or twice.... typical NEEK pole fail though, you didn't even have the option that you yourself would be a part of, something like:

"I'm not enthusiastic about it but would consider it at certain times."

I would have voted for this option.

NEEK legacy:

NEEKtars
NEEKpoles
Polefail

:word:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I have an honest question here... How the hell does that taste? I mean... The girl would have to clean that all out down there before I'd even go near, and even then...

I'd munch coochie...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have an honest question here... How the hell does that taste? I mean... The girl would have to clean that all out down there before I'd even go near, and even then...

I'd munch coochie...

I have never tasted shit, if that is what you are asking.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
And what if you did? :laugh:

I have never really given that thought. When I am in the sexy time, I am focused on the pleasure of my partner. Perhaps next time I will pay attention. Nope. I will still focus on the pleasure of my partner.

Sorry, that was not helpful.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I have never really given that thought. When I am in the sexy time, I am focused on the pleasure of my partner. Perhaps next time I will pay attention. Nope. I will still focus on the pleasure of my partner.

Sorry, that was not helpful.

I mean, I guess if it was thoroughly cleaned and all it could work... I'd just have to make sure that was the case... Foot fetishes are nastier, imo

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I mean, I guess if it was thoroughly cleaned and all it could work... I'd just have to make sure that was the case... Foot fetishes are nastier, imo

If they get out of the shower and are not clean everywhere, then there is a problem.

I also would not tongue punch a random fuck. Unless shower first and I had knowledge of poop chute cleansing.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
If they get out of the shower and are not clean everywhere, then there is a problem.

I also would not tongue punch a random fuck. Unless shower first and I had knowledge of poop chute cleansing.

Agreed. :laugh:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

I'd munch coochie...

Fine dude. You're not going down there unless they're fresh and clean. Hell, I've gone 7 inches deep in the anoose and never gotten any poop on my peen.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Proper cleansing is necessary fo' sho.

That being said, no interest in punching the knot.

I have, love, and will munch some clam, doe.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
When the legs clamp down on your cheeks and you have scratches on your head (for those not blessed with hair anymore LOL) you know you done good, son.