GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

POLE - Would you tongue punch her fart box?

• Total voters

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I tongue punch the fart box and snatch simotaneously. Always does the trick.:thumbsup:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I tongue punch the fart box and snatch simotaneously. Always does the trick.:thumbsup:

Rawb's tongue:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Was waiting for you to chime in.

Well done, sir. :clap:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Fine dude. You're not going down there unless they're fresh and clean. Hell, I've gone 7 inches deep in the anoose and never gotten any poop on my peen.

Damn. That's one thing I haven't done. After over 10 minutes or so of lube and forcing, I couldn't get more than the head in without her screaming bloody murder. Her sphincter was just too tight.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Damn. That's one thing I haven't done. After over 10 minutes or so of lube and forcing, I couldn't get more than the head in without her screaming bloody murder. Her sphincter was just too tight.

Tell her she's gotta push like she's gotta poop to open the backdoor.

That'll turn her right on. :laugh:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I normally just tell her to pretend my rod is a turd, works every time :iono:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
New pole? Those slippin in the bootay!

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I have never tasted shit, if that is what you are asking.

Nor I.

See my previous post about need to happen immediately post-shower.

:word:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dang, Fap is older than the moon and I've had butt sechs and he hasn't. I feel like a human legend.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^The moon hasn't had butt sechs either.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
^The moon hasn't had butt sechs either.

Why do you care about the moon? Do you know the moon? Does it call you at home? Do you have a crater?

WAP

Go Kart Champion
We're kindred spirits.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Fine dude. You're not going down there unless they're fresh and clean. Hell, I've gone 7 inches deep in the anoose and never gotten any poop on my peen.

Oh dang! If clean then yay

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Tell her she's gotta push like she's gotta poop to open the backdoor.

That'll turn her right on. :laugh:

Well she was hammered so I thouhjt it would make it easier lol.