GOLFMKV

Donald Trump

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440648427.332197.jpg

Sent from my distraction device

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
So it seems not very many people on here support him, which is kind of a relief lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So it seems not very many people on here support him, which is kind of a relief lol

Honestly, I think Trump has no intention whatsoever of being president. He is just runnning at this point for the publicity. As soon as shit starts to get really serious , he'll bow out....guaranteed.

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
Honestly, I think Trump has no intention whatsoever of being president. He is just runnning at this point for the publicity. As soon as shit starts to get really serious , he'll bow out....guaranteed.

I hope you're right...for this country's sake I hope you're right [emoji52]

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion

Lol. Idk EJ. He has a lot of supporters right now. Maybe he will? And to be honest, I'm kind of curious to see what he would do, will he really do all of it? Will he take my citizenship away? You never know tho, he is igniting a match that no other candidates have ever really done.

Sent from my distraction device

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
I'll get a lot of bashing for this... but I kind of like trump lol

A bit of background.... I'm a first gen immigrant, and the stuff he said does not offend me.

I like him because:
-economy. I think he will do better than anyone else
-armed forces. He likes our military and he will take care of them. (something similar to how Germany treats their military - and what the military does now to help refugees. When they're not at war they are helping refugee camps and so on, not getting discarded with no help like it seems the trend is here)
-Hilary. I truly hope she won't become president. And no, I don't hate women, yadda yadda, but I think she is terrible at making decisions. Plus, it seems like she will likely have to respond to a criminal court pretty soon.
-Bernie. Man I love that guy, reminds me of a friendly hippie. BUT, coming from a (once upon a time communist country) the signs are there. Give everyone everything, let's all make the same wages, same amount of land, same amount of everything.... Ummm... this is bad bad bad news.
-GOP. You tell me if you'd vote for anyone on there after out of 16 candidates ( Trump not included obviously) only one denied that he didn't take money from someone to do something.
-Obamacare. A lot of people like it, I absolutely despise it. It made my life harder. My benefits went to crap, while I pay 40 extra dollars, and I had to get supplemental insurance. (through work, 25 bucks) Why? Why cannot someone else bid? Let insurance companies bid out of state, drive the prices down. I'm all about single payer system, but don't F**K me out of my hard earned money when I pay taxes as a single person. Oh, and I don't make a lot of money (under 50k, like way under)
-He acknowledges that America is not viewed with as much respect as it used to be, and he'll change that. People might not like us, but will respect us.

Things I don't like:
-He is an absolute jacka**. I mean some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth projects exactly how cocky this dude is.
-Trying to take citizenship from kids born here to illegal parents. This has to be the most idiotic thing i have ever heard. BUT, doesn't bother me that much because he will never be able to do it. People will stake him before they let that happen lol
-His communication skills. Man, how did he get so damn rich when he talks the way he does? Communication skills for business - 10 out of 10. Communication skills for interpersonal relationships - 2 out of 10.

With this huuuge paragraph written, if Biden gets the nomination, I'll vote for him. IF Trump doesn't get it and Biden doesn't get it, it will be Carson (why the actual fu** don't we have this guy as our surgeon general????!!)

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
What do you dislike about trump exactly?

Things I dislike:

1. He's literally not a real candidate.
2. He has zero grasp about how life is for the average American and hurting middle class.
3. He prides himself on the money he made but why the fuck doesn't anyone bring up that he inherited 40+ million from his parents. It's easy to make money when you have money.
4. He's extremely misogynistic with terrible comments related to women.
5. He has no idea how the political system works.
6. The amount of racist comments he makes is absurd. Talking about Mexican immigrants he said "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."
7. He's the definition of a Douche.
8. He is making a complete parody of the American legal system. A system that people are already so suspicious about.

Things I like:

1. I truly believe that he speaks his mind. I think he's wrong about literally everything that comes out of his mouth, but none the less he clearly believes what he says.
2. He makes it easy to identify the people that I want to spend zero time with. If anyone says "I support Trump, he's going to restore our nation to its former glory!" then I instantly know that they know nothing about politics, have no grasp on reality, probably aren't mentally "all there" and then I know to run away from them promptly.

That being said there's a good quote going around on facebook. Basically it says "Donald Trump isn't an embarrassment to our country, he's an indictment of it. The fact that a conservative frontrunner for the highest job in the land - with absolutely zero experience and flaunting a ticket of unbridled bigotry, xenophobia, and misogyny - clearly shows everything that is wrong with the U.S.A"

Last edited: