GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Donald Trump

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
This is such a contradiction because Trump is the one guy who can't be bought. And, no, this country has not been run like a business or we wouldn't be trillions in debt or have underfunded Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid. You probably should just stop talking because you don't make any sense.

Just because it wasn't a successful business doesn't mean it's not a business. Lots of businesses fail.

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
Still no LeTitz!?! :iono:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
With that being said, Bernie is a top notch dude. People may disagree with his policies but there's no denying that he has been consistent in his ideals, a complete work-horse in the senate, and just a great lad in general.

In my opinion Bernie is the single "real deal" candidate in this race. You could maybe make an argument for Ben Carson but it would be a long shot. If you guys haven't already, look up Bernie Sanders when you get the chance.
This. I don't agree with everything in Bernie's platform, but I'd stand by him because he's a stand-up dude.
View attachment 50294

Sent from my distraction device
Wow
View attachment 50295

AHHHHHHHHHHHH [emoji38]
He seems like a stupid attention whore. But hey don't mind me, I'm just a regular man from a different country.
GIT OUTA HERE YOU ALIEN.
View attachment 50306

:dead:

"Donald Trump isn't an embarrassment to our country, he's an indictment of it. The fact that a conservative frontrunner for the highest job in the land - with absolutely zero experience and flaunting a ticket of unbridled bigotry, xenophobia, and misogyny - clearly shows everything that is wrong with the U.S.A"

This. Think we'd have agreement on an Iran nuclear slowdown if Trump were Diplomat in Chief? Would Congress become more productive?

Sometimes someone's attitude and how others feel about our leader directly causes our productivity to suffer. Imagine working for a boss you hate.
the guy is a joke, his tv show or whatever where he would degrade the shit out of people for satire. Give me a break. The fact that he's being taken seriously makes me want to leave this country for good and move to germany.
I bet you 80% of his supporters think of him as the guy on his TV show. Be sure, those lines were written for him. That's not hom, it's a character based on him and played by him. Nobody understands this.
I have. Let's see if he can beat Hillary, doe.
The Bern is doing better than Obama was against Hillary this time 8 years ago.

America is a business. All facets need to work together. This business works for us, the American people.

Just so you're aware, I can bury this point with the tenets of the Republican platform and support it with the tenets of the Democratic platform. I find it really interesting that Trump is running on the Republican ticket at all, but I suppose the fact that his running mates try to distance themselves from him so much speaks to the disparity between him and the platform.

The only reason I like Trump is because he forges introspection in the broken republican platform.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
He's entertaining at least, but it'll be pretty clear our entire government is nothing but a joke if he wins.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
He's entertaining at least, but it'll be pretty clear our entire government is nothing but a joke if he wins.

It's not already :confused:

It's nothing but scratch my back and I'll do what you want. Oh, that guy is a Republican? I don't care what he says, I want the opposite.

It's a joke now.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I mean...it's pretty fucked up lol

Trump certainly won't make it any better though

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
It's not already :confused:

It's nothing but scratch my back and I'll do what you want. Oh, that guy is a Republican? I don't care what he says, I want the opposite.

It's a joke now.
Then elect the guy that wants to disrupt this way of politics/business

...Bernie Sanders

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Then elect the guy that wants to disrupt this way of politics/business

...Bernie Sanders

I will worry about it when we get closer to voting. Right now, everyones full of hot air. Once everyone speaks I will review what they had to say and make my decision based on that.

6MTCSG

Banned
Ok, so we are human beings and emotions are part of who we are as a species. With that said though, yes it is true that we can't allow emotions to rule our decisions completely and we have to balance it out with logic as well.

I think you are wrong to say that the US is a business and that a businessman should lead it. It probably has become a business now but it wasn't always that way and it shouldn't stay that way. The US is a country and it should be lead by someone who can be respected as a leader. A businessman especially one who has avoided military service has no business being commander in chief of our armed forces, one of the presidents biggest responsibilities. Can you imagine what that would be like? The president has to be more than just a businessman, because making this country great isn't just about money. It's also about dealing with domestic and all of the world's problems because we have made our country the example that is to be followed by the rest of the world. We are the world's policeman whether its because we feel that it is our moral obligation or simply because we have interests abroad. We have to simultaneously take care of our problems here in the US which include things such as health care, racism, immigration, etc as well as all the other b.s. that is going on outside of our country and thats just how things are when you are a superpower. So running the US cannot just be like running a business because there's more at stake here. This isn't just a problem for Trump, Carson also has this problem. He's a well known surgeon but that doesn't mean that he is a great candidate for president either.

As far as his solutions go, well for example say there is this one guy I hate and i can't stand him being around me. Some people will just deal with it while i say you know what i have a solution. Ill just kill him, and once he is gone so is my problem. That's a solution right? Does that mean it's a right one though? People say I like him because he is direct and speaks his mind, well i'm sorry but speaking your mind doesn't mean just say shit of the top of your head. There is something called tact and our president, our leader, better fucking have that and a whole list of other characteristics that make one a good leader and someone i would be willing to follow. Trump is a joke and is caught up in all these silly antics. This is the guy that is running for president? How does this reflect the state of our country? I bet Putin is laughing his ass off and everybody else is like wtf seriously?

In the end I think people fail to recognize that the President while a very important man has limited power and it is the people in congress who really run this country. Yup all those fat cats up there who serve a four year term and get a pension afterwards. Its these people that we have to watch more closely. A president can make a thousand promises but he will only be able to keep a few just because if congress says no then he can't do shit unless he wants try an overstep congress in which case it will be seen as him having too much power and being very dangerous.

Are you a communist?