GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
She is actually. And she can't drive manual well...she doesn't drive really at all. Definitely not getting behind the wheel on a track anytime soon. Autox would need to happen first.
Lady Phur has moved my car in the driveway... that’s it. I’ve owned it almost 5 years now. She refuses to try to drive it and insists that she can’t see.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
that was unexpectedly rolley-polo-ey

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That's awesome @1ashchuckton . My lady by her own accord never really learned how to drive. I'm not about to find out on mine. She's not comfortable driving around town let alone a track. I do see us buying a Miata though and she can learn on that. We're moving out of Chicago proper next year and into a house in the burbs where we'll have more room for fun racecar things.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
18V system installed and running. Need to get some more hardware to finish it up.

7BEAFF50-837F-4B0E-BC62-9428C82087D0.jpeg

My daughter took it for a spin and it’s having traction issues above Stage 1. Next step is adding some tread to the wheels.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Knobchat... This doesn't look too bad. I had seen the sport shifters.com knobs before. Looked like a decent option for the dsg guys also

Hey, I designed the majority of this! I wanted a knob that wasn't super polarizing from what the popular options were that were out there already, so as to try to not hurt sales at all. There are a few other small changes available, but for our first run of the knob, I wanted something that was fairly popular already.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Hey, I designed the majority of this! I wanted a knob that wasn't super polarizing from what the popular options were that were out there already, so as to try to not hurt sales at all. There are a few other small changes available, but for our first run of the knob, I wanted something that was fairly popular already.

The price is better than what I recall if you were ordering a full on custom one.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
aww his first knob!