GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
That's awesome @1ashchuckton . My lady by her own accord never really learned how to drive. I'm not about to find out on mine. She's not comfortable driving around town let alone a track. I do see us buying a Miata though and she can learn on that. We're moving out of Chicago proper next year and into a house in the burbs where we'll have more room for fun racecar things.
Wait Wut? Jay is moving to the suburbs??? WTF

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not confirmed yet but Plainfield is very likely. Definitely not Gilbert's, people there call the cops on you for working in your garage with the door open ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Dang , I just realized there are no tags for the new forum. I was going to do the Jaylivesinelgin tag lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
So this happened

Attachments

• D8EBCA6A-E162-47BA-B2A9-DA995F6749F7.jpeg
    D8EBCA6A-E162-47BA-B2A9-DA995F6749F7.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 102

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
So you were sick, finally just got back home & the first thing you did was get a new SUV?

#doingitright

BTW, what is it? lol
Looks like a Lexus LX470 maybe?
Idk, Lexus models are annoying to keep up with.
Yeah, I needed something cheap and tall that rides squishy, and I can get in and out of easily. I canโ€™t bend very well from the back surgery. Itโ€™s a Lexus GX470. Sheโ€™s not perfect and has a ton of miles, but the previous owner maintained it meticulously at the dealer and had all the service history.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, I needed something cheap and tall that rides squishy, and I can get in and out of easily. I canโ€™t bend very well from the back surgery. Itโ€™s a Lexus GX470. Sheโ€™s not perfect and has a ton of miles, but the previous owner maintained it meticulously at the dealer and had all the service history.
I figured your back was the reason for that purchase.

I like the choice. Hard to beat a rebadged Land Cruiser. What model year is it?