GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
FUCK THAT. 'You don't have to believe to participate.' If I know that I'm not sick, and I believe I will survive the kung flu, why the hell would I go along with this nonsense? Because of herd mentality? I'm not trying to be a unique snowflake, I'm trying to demonstrate that I'm not scared and I'm setting an example for my kids. You guys are laughing at the same people driving alone with masks. The only thing that separates you from them is the level of fear they ingest from the media. It's not a political issue, it's a civil rights issue.

I'll ask again. Why haven't you made a concerted effort to get infected? Get those antibodies in your system. Bring your kids. You could be Father of the Year.

Also, fill us in on the Oleander Cure...or has this not been fully vetted by Q?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
I'll ask again. Why haven't you made a concerted effort to get infected? Get those antibodies in your system. Bring your kids. You could be Father of the Year.

Also, fill us in on the Oleander Cure...or has this not been fully vetted by Q?
I have been to the homes of confirmed positives without a mask...maybe I already have the antibodies. Truth be told, I think I got it back in March before the lockdown but only had a fever one day. I'm not worried about it either way.

zrickety

The Fixer
CHINA CHINA CHINA

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Is that the study that was retracted because it was totally RIGGED??
Which science do we believe?
YOU MEAN THE SCIENTISTS DON'T AGREE? OMG WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?
Doesn't change the fact that 6 months into this nonsense, the CHINESE VIRUS has killed only 0.0083% of the population.
Doesn't change the fact that 57 million people die every year. Let me save you some typing...common denominators!!

zrickety

The Fixer
@GTIfan99 read 17 times, even a PA can understand this.
cat.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
49odel.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Roddy Piper said this was a documentary...
EXOX3gTVcAE_lAL.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer