GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
He wouldn't agree with BLM protests when looting is involved either.
U sure about that? Because his protests were identical. I know American history books are full of lies. And they use black and white pics to subconsciously set the whole “wow this was a long time ago” thing

but the sit ins. The protests. Everything. Identical.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
They ousted a dozen or so. Worries of 'extremists' hiding among them.
I'm here to tell you, those 65,000 troops are not there to stop a handful of Trump supporters...
Oh I thought they were there to make sure trump supporters won’t riot and plant bombs and the like

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
TWO were tossed for links to extremist movements. One outed by family, the other by his own unit.

the remainder were pulled for unrelated things found during the screen. My money is on unreported domestic abuse/violence charges.... that Brady Bill fucks a ton of folks.
Makes sense

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Something working against us doesn't elicit entitlement it is a lack of equality and justice. Just like the hundreds of years of injustice that did and continues to happen to blacks, Hispanics etc. I don't think they felt entitlement when something worked against them. Entitlement is thinking you're owed something just because.
Y’all love equality when it suits ya 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U sure about that? Because his protests were identical. I know American history books are full of lies. And they use black and white pics to subconsciously set the whole “wow this was a long time ago” thing

but the sit ins. The protests. Everything. Identical.
They use black and white pics because the pics were taken in black and white. No MLK was all about peaceful demonstrations. Of course some got out of hand but he didn't condone it or promote it.