GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Zrick ain’t gonna pay 😂
Can you Imagine if Trump actually won and you guys just said " we don't agree with the outcome , we're not going to pay, fuck you" He'd be going berserk.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are arguably the most sensible person in the thread. That's why they pick on you, they don't understand logic.
Yeah, supporting disinformation that increases your risk of death is the definition of sensible.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Riddle me this, I ask because the Amish post has sparked my interest.
If all the "Christians" truly believe in gawd and all his power why don't they just die and go to heaven?
Or at the very least know that Jebus' will is done regardless of mask or not? I mean is he the savior of man or not?
Will this virus finally lead mankind towards science and away from cults?
Halp

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If all the "Christians" truly believe in gawd and all his power why don't they just die and go to heaven?
Or at the very least know that Jebus' will is done regardless of mask or not? I mean is he the savior of man or not?
Halp
It will not. I hope my response helped.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Can you Imagine if Trump actually won and you guys just said " we don't agree with the outcome , we're not going to pay, fuck you" He'd be going berserk.
hard to tbh. i am a man of my word. and i understand the weight behind a gamble/bet. i wouldve been hounding him for his cashapp or venmo so i could settle up asap. but then again i do pee standing up, and zrick probably doesnt. how could he....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Halp
self preservation is especially human. i think its said that god and jesus only helps those who help themselves?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1611621877798.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Halp
You must be a Democrat LOL
'Why don't they just die and go to heaven'
We have work to do here.

Matthew 6:19
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."
2 Corinthians 4:18
"While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hard to tbh. i am a man of my word. and i understand the weight behind a gamble/bet. i wouldve been hounding him for his cashapp or venmo so i could settle up asap. but then again i do pee standing up, and zrick probably doesnt. how could he....
pulls d**k out and still pisses in his pants

zrickety

The Fixer