GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

the

Autocross Champion
You're the GOAT for this. Just started mining today. Thanks man!
Thank you, glad to see someone else making use of it.

The value of all crypto currencies are down right now, but I'm still encouraging everyone to mine and hold. I think ethereum will be worth 10k a coin in a few years.

kevbass52

Ready to race!
Thank you, glad to see someone else making use of it.

The value of all crypto currencies are down right now, but I'm still encouraging everyone to mine and hold. I think ethereum will be worth 10k a coin in a few years.
Was thinking of just throwing money in but have a gaming rig I barely use for gaming anymore so might as well put it to work. Might put my old PC back together to get a dual setup. Getting .1 eth in around 21 days currently so cant complain. At what price would mine be worth? The value of when it was mined or?

the

Autocross Champion
Was thinking of just throwing money in but have a gaming rig I barely use for gaming anymore so might as well put it to work. Might put my old PC back together to get a dual setup. Getting .1 eth in around 21 days currently so cant complain. At what price would mine be worth? The value of when it was mined or?
It's worth whatever the current value is. Dollar value fluctuation doesn't change how much or how fast you mine. So when tracking how much you've acquired, do so by the eth amount.

I'm in the same boat as you, old gaming rigs put to good use. You can put your old setup back together, just keep in mind your card needs to be at least 6gb to mine eth.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I don’t see how it’s comparable since I don’t resell shoes. You keep trying to make that correlation but it doesn’t work at all. Are u collecting coins? Or are you selling them? See?

5k in a grow room and u can bang out over 70-100k a year. 🤷🏽‍♂️

like, do you mother fuckers want to actually make money or nah?
its comparable because you said it's cringe to talk about crypto, and i think it's cringe for grown men to sit around talking about how many shoes they have

i don't see how growing weed and investing in crypto is comparable.... one of them involves working full-time for money. the other one involves your money earning more money for you while you do whatever you want

for example, my crypto portfolio went up $2k overnight while i slept

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
its comparable because you said it's cringe to talk about crypto, and i think it's cringe for grown men to sit around talking about how many shoes they have

i don't see how growing weed and investing in crypto is comparable.... one of them involves working full-time for money. the other one involves your money earning more money for you while you do whatever you want

for example, my crypto portfolio went up $2k overnight while i slept
I’ll entertain this.

growing weed isn’t comparable considering it makes you money ASAP without Elon or some fuck face messing your money up with a mere sentence. So yeah, I see your point. Growing > mining

my son works 40-50 hours a week. His box is only 3k watts. Due to purposely delayed harvest he hits 5-6 pounds about every 4 months. He invests maybe 2-3 hours a week on his grow. Come harvest time he rents a twister and knocks out the harvest all on his own in less than 2 hours. He also sticks to the same strain due to yield. The extra 40-50k that he’s seeing a year can’t be dwarfed by crypto

so yeah. Big difference. You can either make money now. Or MAYBE KINDA SORTA make it later as long as Elon shuts the fuck up.

like, u can’t compare this. My neighbor has a small 6x6 tent with 1200 watts. He’s hitting about 1.5-2 pounds every harvest and he converts it into live resin. Still making more than most folks mining with an identical light bill as his.

Grats on the 2k. Very dope dude (not being sarcastic) 👍🏽

kevbass52

Ready to race!
Random question on the mining process. On the dashboard it shows I only have 74 valid shares yet in the last 16 hours my PC command prompt has logged over 1300 shares. Where the hell are my other 1200 shares...?

kevbass52

Ready to race!
Random question on the mining process. On the dashboard it shows I only have 74 valid shares yet in the last 16 hours my PC command prompt has logged over 1300 shares. Where the hell are my other 1200 shares...?
Also on the T.rex it shows more than 1300 as well.

Attachments

• Eth mine.PNG
    Eth mine.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 155

kevbass52

Ready to race!
It's worth whatever the current value is. Dollar value fluctuation doesn't change how much or how fast you mine. So when tracking how much you've acquired, do so by the eth amount.

I'm in the same boat as you, old gaming rigs put to good use. You can put your old setup back together, just keep in mind your card needs to be at least 6gb to mine eth.
Got it, thanks for the info. Any chance you know the answer to the questions I posted above this?

the

Autocross Champion
Got it, thanks for the info. Any chance you know the answer to the questions I posted above this?
1300 shares ÷ 16 hours is about 81.25 shares an hour

The 74 number you posted was probably the average for the last hour at the time.

Don't worry I had to figure this one out at some point as well. The ethermine UI could use some work.

kevbass52

Ready to race!
1300 shares ÷ 16 hours is about 81.25 shares an hour

The 74 number you posted was probably the average for the last hour at the time.

Don't worry I had to figure this one out at some point as well.
Ahhh okay got it thanks again.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys good? No need to gatekeep anyone's hobbies or side hustle. I'm pretty sure you could grow, mine, and collect shoes if you wanted to.

That's like calling a ponzi scheme your hobby. :ROFLMAO: