GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
says the dude obsessed with sneakers

and if it makes you cringe then why would you click the thread title in the first place

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
says the dude obsessed with sneakers

and if it makes you cringe then why would you click the thread title in the first place
I know a bunch of people that mine. Of those people I know two that do it big time. Of those two, one quit growing cannabis to mine in the same room he was growing in. The environment is perfect thanks to how to the room is set up to control humidity, temps, filter smells, sound proofing etc

that guy’s light bill is almost 900$ a month. Almost every time someone famous opens their mouth he barely breaks even that month. It’s utterly ridiculous considering he could’ve continued to supplement his money with cannabis. A product who’s value is dependent on your skill as a grower. and he’s an outstanding grower considering he wasn’t in coco. His was the only soil grown that had a combination of great potency (rare in soil) and flavor.

I don’t sell my sneakers. I dont put them somewhere and expect them to make money for me. And I wear them. Even the more coveted ones. Just last month I almost wrecked a rare pair of sneakers cuz I wore them in the snow. I wear my kicks. And I don’t resell. In fact when I need to make room for new ones (I’m only allowed 30 pairs) I give them to my brothers, usually. Since they have the same size as me.

The mining thing seems too risky. Especially if you live in a legal state, you can just grow weed instead. Initial investment is higher but pay off makes up for it. Delay veg by a month. Scrog your shit out. And with the right strain your box is banging 2 p’s every 1k watts

edit: forgot to answer your question. Sorry. I click the title for entertainment.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
5A468032-E50A-41A7-B109-17E8FBA410A4.jpeg
Elon could talk shit about this all day for a year and it’s value wouldn’t fluctuate at all. There’s 224 grams per bag + an extra 3 grams a bag because everyone’s scale is always off.

4F316881-0D59-426F-82A8-9F414AB91941.jpeg
And ballasts are way easier to get than gpu’s.

I’m just saying, if your state is legal. Just grow 🤷🏽‍♂️ You’ll actually make real money. Shit in 5 years I made my fortune and bowed out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I know a bunch of people that mine. Of those people I know two that do it big time. Of those two, one quit growing cannabis to mine in the same room he was growing in. The environment is perfect thanks to how to the room is set up to control humidity, temps, filter smells, sound proofing etc

that guy’s light bill is almost 900$ a month. Almost every time someone famous opens their mouth he barely breaks even that month. It’s utterly ridiculous considering he could’ve continued to supplement his money with cannabis. A product who’s value is dependent on your skill as a grower. and he’s an outstanding grower considering he wasn’t in coco. His was the only soil grown that had a combination of great potency (rare in soil) and flavor.

I don’t sell my sneakers. I dont put them somewhere and expect them to make money for me. And I wear them. Even the more coveted ones. Just last month I almost wrecked a rare pair of sneakers cuz I wore them in the snow. I wear my kicks. And I don’t resell. In fact when I need to make room for new ones (I’m only allowed 30 pairs) I give them to my brothers, usually. Since they have the same size as me.

The mining thing seems too risky. Especially if you live in a legal state, you can just grow weed instead. Initial investment is higher but pay off makes up for it. Delay veg by a month. Scrog your shit out. And with the right strain your box is banging 2 p’s every 1k watts

edit: forgot to answer your question. Sorry. I click the title for entertainment.
My favorite part of that is you're only allowed 30 pairs. 😂 👟

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
My favorite part of that is you're only allowed 30 pairs. 😂 👟
I had almost 300. They were in their own bedroom too. I wore all of em. In order. LOL

but I was only allowed 100. The wife never counted

long story short. She counted. 😂

the majority of the shoes went to my brothers. What they didn’t want went straight to the veterans of foreign wars organization (vfw).

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I had almost 300. They were in their own bedroom too. I wore all of em. In order. LOL

but I was only allowed 100. The wife never counted

long story short. She counted. 😂

the majority of the shoes went to my brothers. What they didn’t want went straight to the veterans of foreign wars organization (vfw).
I know who wears the pants in your family. 👩. Didn't you just buy a new house where you will have more room for shoes?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Make a deal for something she likes.

Oh I got a new pair of sneakers. Reebok DMX Max. $43 on ebay. 😂
U already know what sneakers u need. I already told u LOL. As soon as the dmx’s bottom out (probably 2-3 months if you use them for work) get the ones I recommended!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U already know what sneakers u need. I already told u LOL. As soon as the dmx’s bottom out (probably 2-3 months if you use them for work) get the ones I recommended!
I've been buying that model for years and they usually last about 2 years wearing them daily. I'm just not a shoe guy. I thought they were discontinued but I can usually find discontinued stuff on ebay.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

you realize if you put $5k into bitcoin a year ago from today you would have over $18.5k right now, even at the current price dip. $5k into ethereum a year ago from today would be worth over $47k today right now. and that doesn't involve any mining

how is that more cringe than owning a closet full of enough shoes that would put 99.9% of women to shame?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I've been buying that model for years and they usually last about 2 years wearing them daily. I'm just not a shoe guy. I thought they were discontinued but I can usually find discontinued stuff on ebay.
I dunno Jim. It’s like I said, folks your age (no offense) benefit a lot from impact protection. It’s easier on the joints and especially lower back. I know that at the end of the day when I take off some of my sneakers my joints feels crazy relaxed dude. As if they weren’t stressed out at all

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
you realize if you put $5k into bitcoin a year ago from today you would have over $18.5k right now, even at the current price dip. $5k into ethereum a year ago from today would be worth over $47k today right now. and that doesn't involve any mining

how is that more cringe than owning a closet full of enough shoes that would put 99.9% of women to shame?
I don’t see how it’s comparable since I don’t resell shoes. You keep trying to make that correlation but it doesn’t work at all. Are u collecting coins? Or are you selling them? See?

5k in a grow room and u can bang out over 70-100k a year. 🤷🏽‍♂️

like, do you mother fuckers want to actually make money or nah?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Another thing to mention Jim. We aren’t 15 years old anymore man. We gotta take care of our body. Proper foot wear helps a lot man