GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I ate at Taco Bell after I got one of my shots and had heartburn - it had to have been the vaccine. After another shot, I stubbed my toe going out of the CVS - it had to have been the vaccine.
CVS sucks. It's all Walgreens. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
1631632726117.png

There is a 30 million person discrepancy between 1 jab and 2.
To say 1.3 million died is not far fetched.

zrickety

The Fixer
What a tragic story for that family.

While I understand the sentiment, I disagree with the last sentence: “It's the luck of the draw and it could happen to anybody."

It didn’t have to be “the luck of the draw.” Their indecision ultimately played a large role in their deaths and creating orphans out of their children. 😞
What about my 35 year old cousin who died after the vaccine?? Her kids have no mother because of propaganda.

zrickety

The Fixer
This is bliss. You guys should try it, especially @jimlloyd40

1631632894907.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 225328

Except it is far fetched. It would be double the deaths from Covid in less than a year span. Do you think that could be concealed or somehow missed?

At least you're not denying you claimed 1.3 million died from the vaccine anymore. Baby steps.

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
Except it is far fetched. It would be double the deaths from Covid in less than a year span. Do you think that could be concealed or somehow missed?

At least you're not denying you claimed 1.3 million died from the vaccine anymore. Baby steps.

More than half a million people die of heart disease every year. Not that difficult to not notice in a 330 million country.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
zrick just quit it dude. you don't give a fuck about how many people are dying. If you did you would get vaccinated because no matter what, so many more have died as a direct result of the virus and not being vaccinated. you cannot win that argument, even with all of the politics and fuckups.

torga

Autocross Champion
Turn on your critical thinking skills.
What happened to those 30 million people???

Having to wait a couple weeks between first and second doses surely accounts for a large chunk of that 30 million. I've got no doubt some have died from other causes -- plenty of ways for some fraction of 30M people to die within two weeks, including but not limited to car accidents, work-related injuries, pre-existing conditions, sudden aneurysms, etc.
Implying that not only have double the amount of people in the US died from the vaccine than the virus itself, but that all those deaths have been cleanly swept under the rug is certainly very far-fetched.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Having to wait a couple weeks between first and second doses surely accounts for a large chunk of that 30 million. I've got no doubt some have died from other causes -- plenty of ways for some fraction of 30M people to die within two weeks, including but not limited to car accidents, work-related injuries, pre-existing conditions, sudden aneurysms, etc.
Implying that not only have double the amount of people in the US died from the vaccine than the virus itself, but that all those deaths have been cleanly swept under the rug is certainly very far-fetched.
Yup. 3-6 weeks between doses and around 750,000 vaccines administered per day (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-covid-19-vaccination-doses?country=~USA). I'll let zrick the math genius run the numbers though 😉