GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Finally made time for digging into that window that won't go completely up. Turns out the plastic pin that holds the regulator to the glass unalived itself. Wish I would have figured that out before I drilled out all the rivets, but whatever. Going to sound deaden before I button it all up. Gave me a good reason to pick up some new tools too
PlasticPinCommitDie.jpg

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Finally made time for digging into that window that won't go completely up. Turns out the plastic pin that holds the regulator to the glass unalived itself. Wish I would have figured that out before I drilled out all the rivets, but whatever. Going to sound deaden before I button it all up. Gave me a good reason to pick up some new tools too View attachment 246225
I might have to go in and have a look at mine. It still functions but it’s getting noisy with random squeaks. A bit of grease will probably fix it.

Cclark6146

Go Kart Newbie
Not today but saturday afternoonkept me busy. Depo tail lights, replacement headlight, lower ball joints, BFI rear bushings and BFI engine and trans mount, didnt have any grease for the dog bone so another day, attempted rear brakes but the bracket bolts were too rusted and I had shit to do lol.

Attachments

• 20220416_173926.jpg
    20220416_173926.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 37
  • 20220416_165650.jpg
    20220416_165650.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
8 lbs more on the lower front end of the car sounds ideal

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
do you have to get that inspected for track use though?