GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
@GolNat did you watch Thunder Over Dover?

No unfortunately had a softball game Saturday and the kids wanted to do water activities today so didn’t get over there. I heard them Saturday tho when I was in Camden at the game. They always put on a great show I hear.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Also did dad things. Because the pool has to go up on the first hot day of the year, obviously.

View attachment 249887

The kids would love a pool. I’m just not feeling the added maintenance. Did the sprinkler and slip-n-slide today.

8665EFB7-975E-4F14-AA94-8EB06CEC032B.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Work has been killing me lately and I haven't been posting much. Are we on poop still?

zrickety

The Fixer
The kids would love a pool. I’m just not feeling the added maintenance. Did the sprinkler and slip-n-slide today.

View attachment 250011
The inflatable ring pools are pretty easy. We had a 16 foot? Walmart pool that served us well over 2 years. It looks like you have a level spot for it.

zrickety

The Fixer

Phur

Autocross Champion
Just got a crazy idea. Not sure if it would work. Wondering if my koni str.t and vwr spring setup would work on my tiguan....
I mean, I know tiguan springs work on a gti… 🤷‍♂️

Phur

Autocross Champion
Part of the duck neighbors tree fell the other night during storms. It only missed my car by about a foot!
1653278882141.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Its annoying when vendors say to contact them for ordering and then they do not respond to repeated inquiries. I'd like to have doubleapex make and sell me a hatch pop button. Is that too tough?

Status
Not open for further replies.