GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Made sesame encrusted pan seared ahi, with coconut rice, and homemade ponzu sauce.

Made a togo plate for a neighbor of the left overs.

9F8DAF50-BCB6-4DA8-9AA5-9ACE344C49A9.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
^^^ My best AutoZone guess is o2 sensor

Paper clip jumper gave me a code 23 and code 9. One is knock sensor (I might have put middle grade in it a fill up or 2 ago 🫠) and the other has something to do with the distributor. I pulled the negative to reset it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Alright boys...

download (20).jpeg

Back home, and know you've all missed me with my reduced posting. Plan on sleeping late tomorrow, and will be back full force then.

PS: Florida still sucks. Sorry @GTIfan99.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

For no reason at all, my daughter HATES Winnie the Pooh. Always has. Never even really watched it or anything. Before she could even fully talk. Honey the Pooh is what she called him. And it's just continued.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Alright boys...

View attachment 252204

Back home, and know you've all missed me with my reduced posting. Plan on sleeping late tomorrow, and will be back full force then.

PS: Florida still sucks. Sorry @GTIfan99.
No need to apologize. The only thing I really like about where we live is our specific neighborhood and the proximity to so many race tracks.

And @mrmattolsen is pretty cool too.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
🥰

I gotta say: As a native Floridian, I like a lot about Florida to go along with a lot of things I hate. I love the wildlife, diverse ecologies, waterways, watersports, natural springs, beautiful weather Nov-May, diverse population, casual culture, motorsports tracks, and I’ve met a lot of great people here (@GTIfan99 is a’ight). And I love how freaked out out-of-state people get about the alligators and bugs. But I hate the tropical summers, intolerably long mosquito season, too many old people, no mountains, we are developing the state irresponsibly, we always fuck up our elections, and our schools are teh suck (the colleges are good though).

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
🥰

I gotta say: As a native Floridian, I like a lot about Florida to go along with a lot of things I hate. I love the wildlife, diverse ecologies, waterways, watersports, natural springs, beautiful weather Nov-May, diverse population, casual culture, motorsports tracks, and I’ve met a lot of great people here (@GTIfan99 is a’ight). And I love how freaked out out-of-state people get about the alligators and bugs. But I hate the tropical summers, intolerably long mosquito season, too many old people, no mountains, we are developing the state irresponsibly, we always fuck up our elections, and our schools are teh suck (the colleges are good though).

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
I feel u. Fellow x Florida man here. Unlike u tho I hated everything about Florida from the jump. Living in colorado atm and absolutely love it

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I feel u. Fellow x Florida man here. Unlike u tho I hated everything about Florida from the jump. Living in colorado atm and absolutely love it
Mannnn CO has been on my "move there" list for years. CO or UT. I love both states. How do you like Denver? Has the cost of living come down at all?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Mannnn CO has been on my "move there" list for years. CO or UT. I love both states. How do you like Denver? Has the cost of living come down at all?
Nah. Cost of living is fucked and slowly rising. Luckily we were able to close on a place august 2021. Sadly, lots of folks aren’t as lucky. My two adult kids split a two room apartment. Their lease was up in may. Rent went up 500$

Status
Not open for further replies.