GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Nah. Cost of living is fucked and slowly rising. Luckily we were able to close on a place august 2021. Sadly, lots of folks aren’t as lucky. My two adult kids split a two room apartment. Their lease was up in may. Rent went up 500$
NGL that's pretty much Jacksonville (and I guess most other major cities in the US) right now. But I know Denver was on that path already several years ago.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
NGL that's pretty much Jacksonville (and I guess most other major cities in the US) right now. But I know Denver was on that path already several years ago.
Yeah. Denver and surrounding areas. As soon as recreational cannabis became a thing there was this boom. It was crazy

my first few years in colorado. Never ever experienced any kind of traffic. Eventually the pile on just happened. As far as infrastructure and smart neighborhood design goes. Public transportation here continues to be a joke. Single family homes are still the standard as far as the vast majority of construction goes. And everything is just too far. Walmart, target, petsmart, lowes, everything is a damn drive. You either gotta drive or Uber.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
B2FC7C11-E55B-4819-A973-DCF0279F4918.jpeg
38E577E3-CC4A-4234-B81B-D7C1D5D1CA4E.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
0300: Woke up with uncomfortable feeling in abdomen.
0310: taking a second leak and felt distinct pain in left flank transmitting to left testicle.
0318: the sleep fog wares off as I’m sit-pissing, pain at 3-4… fuck, it’s a kidney stone.
0321: Dropped a Percocet and started pushing fluid.
0343: what I call the “oxy wave”rolls over me takes edge off pain.
0356: pain at 2-3, can’t sleep or get comfortable
0359: posts about it on CSB!

Thank goodness I have a pile of Percocet on hand and know exactly what is going on. Can’t wait to welcome stone #77 into the world! further updated and drug induced posting to follow.

FML

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
0310: taking a second leak and felt distinct pain in left flank transmitting to left testicle.
0318: the sleep fog wares off as I’m sit-pissing, pain at 3-4… fuck, it’s a kidney stone.

Thank goodness I have a pile of Percocet on hand and know exactly what is going on. Can’t wait to welcome stone #77 into the world! further updated and drug induced posting to follow.

FML
Should we ask you philosophical things yet or is it not that kind of party?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I had hernia surgery last Friday (6/3)

In the week since, my balls have swelled up enough that I actually need to take extra precautions not to sit on them.

Fun times.
My balls are just unusually big and I've always had to be careful not to sit on them.

Too bad penor is just average. Be cooler to have a matched set.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

FML

Drink more water

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I had hernia surgery last Friday (6/3)

In the week since, my balls have swelled up enough that I actually need to take extra precautions not to sit on them.

Fun times.

My balls are just unusually big and I've always had to be careful not to sit on them.

Too bad penor is just average. Be cooler to have a matched set.

randy-marsh-huge-balls-costume-wheelbarrow-01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.