GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have some with the gel cooling stuff and it actually works, but every gel one I have is also too thick for back sleeping (doesn't let your neck align with spine). I also have thinner foam ones that are just right, but I overheat with. So the thin one is in use all winter and I just sort of swap back and forth in the summer. Best advice I can give is just hit up a Kohl's or Bed, Bath, and Beyond and test a bunch out.
You you saying.... do your own research? 😏

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Also in the market for good pillows. Ive tried so many. Too thin, too fat, too soft too firm too hot not good to sleep on side, back, stomach. They all suck.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

cb1111

Also in the market for good pillows. Ive tried so many. Too thin, too fat, too soft too firm too hot not good to sleep on side, back, stomach. They all suck.
Yep, and the more expensive they are, the worse they are.
I sleep on my back. But I have back issues. Leg issues. And i rarely get a full nights sleep

I can’t buy from the my pillow guy. U should’ve dm me that info. I can’t do it now, @zrickety is gonna come here with his chest puffed out now
With being a back sleeper AND with back issues, you really need a proper pillow - but - you aren't going get one by trying it out in the store - they will all feel different and great.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yep, and the more expensive they are, the worse they are.

With being a back sleeper AND with back issues, you really need a proper pillow - but - you aren't going get one by trying it out in the store - they will all feel different and great.
Bought a temperpedic one. Gonna give it a try

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
At the airport. Flight delayed, so I'll be here for 4 hours. Might as throw back some ciders and order lots of overpriced food...

20220611_170038.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Park next to the VeeDub for a few days and it gets a CEL. WTF 😑

8B9598B1-9EE1-4F3F-8E6C-D2BB4528E644.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I ran my intercooler into the cabin and pointed my a/c vents at it. I run BELOW ambient now.
Mount 20 of these you your intercooler.

Peltier Cooler Semiconductor Refrigeration Cooling System DIY Kit 12V 6A Thermoelectric Peltier for Mini Air Conditioner https://a.co/d/hO9BEXA

Status
Not open for further replies.