GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So I'm on 3 different rs3 forums. This thread alone is faster than those 3 forums combined. Every once in a while I'll learn something new about 2023 production. Between a few posts I've seen it looks like 2023 production should begin in about a couple weeks. The people that got allocations so far all have dec/jan delivery dates, but that's always subject to change. I've also seen enough 2022 productions being tracked to know it takes 3 months from the time production begins to when it arrives in the states. My dealer made a comment that I'm next in line for an allocation, so if everybody before me got a dec/jan delivery I definitely won't be getting one sooner than that. A Feb delivery was about where I wanted and it might actually happen that way...assuming production is gonna go up as much as it sounds like for the next model year. Only 327 built in the US and there's something like 303 Audi dealers. I've seen one dealer in GA has a list of 20+ people on a wait list.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That was rhetorical! :mad:
Missed opportunity for this:
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 256 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.