GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Damn. That's stupidly light. No interior I'm guessing? Any new windows/panels?
Mostly no interior. Panels and windows are all oem. Gutted the front bumper and deleted the fog lights though
I don't think your wife would appreciate you calling her that.

Which reminds me:
Ha she's small

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Lol Dsg driver's like to think nobody knows how to drive manual fast because they can't. Fun fact, I've beaten plenty of similar power dsg cars 🤷
DSG nerds

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I took some ondansetron after I got the sweats and threw up again about 5 hours ago. It's been good since then. Hopefully that can save me from some agony.

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I didn't have any night sweats and puking last night, so last night was a lot better than the night before. Still a bit of tossing and turning and my stomach did bother me a little bit, but it was nothing in comparison. I think by tomorrow I might start feeling normal again. It feels like I'm close to being done with this.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I have also managed to acquire an illness that isn't Covid.

Member the Flu?

102° :(
I heard that was around. I ain't gonna look but will to wager the usual amount the fact that this is because of either Joe or Vaccines has been posted in the other thread

I am going to claim this is a CSB and not political post

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I didn't have any night sweats and puking last night, so last night was a lot better than the night before. Still a bit of tossing and turning and my stomach did bother me a little bit, but it was nothing in comparison. I think by tomorrow I might start feeling normal again. It feels like I'm close to being done with this.
Glad to hear it man.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I heard that was around. I ain't gonna look but will to wager the usual amount the fact that this is because of either Joe or Vaccines has been posted in the other thread

I am going to claim this is a CSB and not political post
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 256 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.