GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
How about them new sparky bois?

Yeah not sure the market was in need of an alternative to NGK plugs 🤷🏼‍♂️ Seems like a waste of effort but then again they probably just slapped their name on an NGK plug.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
A couple inches of water inside the house so probably some destroyed laminate floors and furniture. Lost some shingles and screens from the patio. Lost a bush and a tree. The car only got 1 or 2 very tiny scratches, from the garage filling with water and the garbage cans floating around.

We already cleared all the water out of the house and it's surprisingly clean for as crazy as it looked last night.

We got the generator hooked up so the fridges are running. The weather is really nice so we're not even turning the ac on.

We had bbq ribs, teriyaki chicken, corn on the cobb, and Mac and cheese tonight, and it was amazing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A couple inches of water inside the house so probably some destroyed laminate floors and furniture. Lost some shingles and screens from the patio. Lost a bush and a tree. The car only got 1 or 2 very tiny scratches, from the garage filling with water and the garbage cans floating around.

We already cleared all the water out of the house and it's surprisingly clean for as crazy as it looked last night.

We got the generator hooked up so the fridges are running. The weather is really nice so we're not even turning the ac on.

We had bbq ribs, teriyaki chicken, corn on the cobb, and Mac and cheese tonight, and it was amazing.

Ugh, that sucks to hear, but could be far worse in grand scheme of things at least.

dtfd

Autocross Champion

Do you put the car on jack stands if you're expecting flooding?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do you put the car on jack stands if you're expecting flooding?
You could see the rust line on my rotors that show how high the water went. It wasn't enough to get in the interior or anything. No water damage luckily.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got a bunch more pictures but my connection is so shitty. I'll post them when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.