GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I felt a little ripped off by this one. I got some in my fridge now after my last beer run. It's not a bad beer, but it's not good enough to be recommendable. Look at the size of that can though. 11oz can. Where the fuck do you get an 11oz can?! It's noticeably smaller when you're holding it and drinking from it.
1674762066708.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm a big fan of Stormalong ciders. They only do ciders, and are made in MA.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I felt a little ripped off by this one. I got some in my fridge now after my last beer run. It's not a bad beer, but it's not good enough to be recommendable. Look at the size of that can though. 11oz can. Where the fuck do you get an 11oz can?! It's noticeably smaller when you're holding it and drinking from it.
Maybe it's to make the consumer feel more giant, like a viking or something.
I've got massive hands (like, original xbox controller was comfortable for me giant) so I get that feeling from the regular 12oz cans. Y'all ain't lived til you've had a crowler though, 32oz can of craft goodness.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What about 40oz bottles so you can play Edward 40 Hands?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Maybe it's to make the consumer feel more giant, like a viking or something.
I've got massive hands (like, original xbox controller was comfortable for me giant) so I get that feeling from the regular 12oz cans. Y'all ain't lived til you've had a crowler though, 32oz can of craft goodness.
I've always thought about getting a growler. I just don't really go out to the brewerys here, so I haven't found anything I like enough to get a growler filled. I've been content with just going to total wine and getting a bunch of 6 packs.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I've always thought about getting a growler. I just don't really go out to the brewerys here, so I haven't found anything I like enough to get a growler filled. I've been content with just going to total wine and getting a bunch of 6 packs.
I wound up in the same boat -- bought a growler so I could get a fat (resealable) quantity of some tasty craft beer, I haven't filled it in years. I also just like something I can take with me wherever and bin the container when I'm done, so bottles (or begrudgingly cans sometimes) are my go-to anymore.

That or whole-assed bottles of moscato, because I'm secretly a basic white girl.

torga

Autocross Champion
Growlers never worked for me to get beer and drink solo at home. Cuz if you don't finish the beer within two days, it goes flat and tastes like ass. I'd fill a growler for a party. If I'm taking home, I'd use a half-growler. Two pints is way more manageable to crush in one sitting.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
F**k me this platform is infuriating. I haven't been able to post pictures to the forum for 3 days now. I have some funny s**t to add to this conversation, but soooooooo, the forum is broken......

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got that my first attempt but it worked on the 2nd.
1674763521559.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
F**k me this platform is infuriating. I haven't been able to post pictures to the forum for 3 days now. I have some funny s**t to add to this conversation, but soooooooo, the forum is broken......

It's hard to accept sometimes, but it might be user error. I've been posting pictures non-stop, from PC and mobile.

Did you try a different browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.