GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blake1090

1. Blake1090

The Official Photography Thread!

Wow.... That is badass! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Blake1090

Anyone have a camera that they wanna sell? Sold my canon T3i to a member about 6 months ago and kind of miss it. Going to on vacation this summer and I want to take some pictures while I'm there. I would be looking for a t3i or similar since I am a noob lol. If it came with the nifty fifty lens...
  3. Blake1090

Couldn't find my dream job- Applying to graduate school

I'm pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering because of my interest in cars, but you guys all have me worried now. I feel like Electrical Engineering would be a safe bet because petroleum may run out some day, but I just finished the ElectroMagnetism Physics and I thought it was interesting...
  4. Blake1090

POLE - Who do you want to win the World Series?

Lol he just thinks Bumgarner is a beast which he really is.
  5. Blake1090

POLE - Who do you want to win the World Series?

Not a huge baseball fan but I definitely want Giants to win!
  6. Blake1090

Haha cool let me know man! :)
  7. Blake1090

I have a t3i and it is a great camera also the f1.8 50mm lens does make a huge difference. If you would like to buy my package you can PM me. I have a T3i with kit lens, 50mm f1.8 lens great for blurring backgrounds and foregrounds, and two batteries and an sd card. Let me know if your interested.
  8. Blake1090

Oh damn but still that color! I'll probably get Lightroom in a month or two when I recover from my spending on the camera lol. I have a crappy free program called light zone, but I don't think its very good. I use photoshop at work, so I think I could get use to lightroom pretty fast.
  9. Blake1090

Got the Canon T3i along with the f1.8 lens and was messing around with it thanks for the suggestion!IMG_0057 by Blake1090, on Flickr
  10. Blake1090

Thanks man I'll look into both of those!
  11. Blake1090

I wanna get a decent dslr camera to take some nice shots. What is the best camera I can get for under $300 used? I'm interested in taking some shots in dark conditions too. Thanks guys Edit: I've been looking at the nikon D3100
  12. Blake1090

POLE - What animals do you currently own?

My dog is a beast, she likes to smile at people
  13. Blake1090

POLL: Longest Shift You've Ever Worked

How do you even stay up four days straight, unless you're getting paid for sleeping lol.
  14. Blake1090

POLE - Should I make stupid poles again?

Only picked i miss dwgolf.... because it made :lol: