GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bshappy

1. bshappy

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

Listen I love The Daily Show but to quote it as a credible news source is laughable. The show is supposed to be a joke. Its hosted by a comedian for cryin out loud.
  2. bshappy

Ok now this is seriously funny. The first video is not real, it is a spoof. http://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-tv-spoofs-netanyahu-speech-about-targeting-gaza-civilians/ Check out the crazy things Bill Clinton says! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE7YXk1CRpk I'll save you the trouble of...
  3. bshappy

If your reaction is the same then where is your thread on the 180,000 people killed in Syria. Its going on right now. Where is the outrage?
  4. bshappy

Without context neither you nor I have any idea what is really happening in that video. All I see is some buildings being bombed. Are they Hamas buildings? Were rockets fired from them? Was the area evacuated? Were leaflets dropped and calls made? I'd wager the answer to many of those is 'yes'...
  5. bshappy

Firstly, his has already been said to you maybe hearing it again will help. Israel has NOTHING to gain buy targeting civilians and A LOT to lose. Civilians are not being purposely killed. Think about it. Secondly, rockets and launchers have been found in three (3) UN schools that were being...
  6. bshappy

Ethnic cleansing, huh? Tell that to the 1 million Israeli arabs that enjoy full citizenship and equal rights. You must be a troll because you can't be this stupid.
  7. bshappy

They certainly do have a real police force. Hamas rules Gaza with an iron fist. Political opponents,those seem as enemies of Islam, and other dissenters to their radical ideology are arrested, imprissoned, tortured, or killed. No one was arrested because they were celebrating in the streets.
  8. bshappy

Article: Gen-Y preferring phones to cars

To everyone in this thread:
  9. bshappy

Arrested Development

Not the GOAT but definitely an excellent show.
  10. bshappy

Push-button start. Thieves reprogram BMW FOB in 3 minutes

Exactly. If a skilled theif is determined to steal your car there isn't a hell of a lot you can do about it. That's why you have insurance.
  11. bshappy

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

Assholes or not, police should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen. It doesn't matter if he's pissed off at other bikers, he has to uphold the law justly.
  12. bshappy

F!ck being a nice guy

A wise man once said "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".
  13. bshappy

Headphones

I wear headphones for a few hours a every day. For the past 2 years its been Klipsch s4i's? Verdict- meh. They arent bad for the price but sometimes I find the mids lacking. I want to try a pair of audiotechnica next.