GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
These Isreali murdering bastards need sorting out...

Time-lapse shows the destruction of Gaza neighbourhood in just one hour - In the footage, we can see that Shejaiyah is originally filled with high rise buildings, but just one hour later, at 5pm GMT, the entire area is flattened by Israeli bombing and air strikes.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Now might your views change? No one is saying it's not fucked up that kids are dying or that it's so disproportionate but it's bound to happen in a highly populated small area.

No. I still think the response is disproportionate.

As Americans, we can look back and see the fire bombings in Dresden during WWII were unnecessary. Being at war doesn't justify attacking schools and playgrounds.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Daily show again?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

bshappy

Ready to race!
No. I still think the response is disproportionate.

As Americans, we can look back and see the fire bombings in Dresden during WWII were unnecessary. Being at war doesn't justify attacking schools and playgrounds.

Firstly, his has already been said to you maybe hearing it again will help. Israel has NOTHING to gain buy targeting civilians and A LOT to lose. Civilians are not being purposely killed. Think about it.

Secondly, rockets and launchers have been found in three (3) UN schools that were being used as shelters. Don't take my word for it, every reputable news outlet has reported on it. Hamas is using its people as human shields to protect its rockets because they know Israel will be hesitant to fire. Again, don't take my word for it. A Hamas spokesman said ON TELEVISION that people should stay in their homes despite warnings and that the human shield tactic is working. He did not mince words or imply that people be human shields, he said so outright.

Saying Israel is targeting schools and playgrounds is half the story. Please don't spread misinformation.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Firstly, his has already been said to you maybe hearing it again will help. Israel has NOTHING to gain buy targeting civilians and A LOT to lose. Civilians are not being purposely killed. Think about it.

Secondly, rockets and launchers have been found in three (3) UN schools that were being used as shelters. Don't take my word for it, every reputable news outlet has reported on it. Hamas is using its people as human shields to protect its rockets because they know Israel will be hesitant to fire. Again, don't take my word for it. A Hamas spokesman said ON TELEVISION that people should stay in their homes despite warnings and that the human shield tactic is working. He did not mince words or imply that people be human shields, he said so outright.

Saying Israel is targeting schools and playgrounds is half the story. Please don't spread misinformation.

Maybe they like it

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

If they arent targeting civilians and children, they are doing a good job fooling the entire world.

Unwanted deaths cannot be avoided in these situations but if you try to tell me Israel cares to limit those deaths while watching them systematically level a entire neighborhood, youre wasting your breath.

At this point, if they felt they could get away with it, im sure theyd push further.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
My reaction to this would be the same whoever was doing the killing. Im a human being. I have nothing against the Jewish people....

Its a shame that has to be said in order to prevent people from saying I support Hamas.

bshappy

Ready to race!
If they arent targeting civilians and children, they are doing a good job fooling the entire world.

Unwanted deaths cannot be avoided in these situations but if you try to tell me Israel cares to limit those deaths while watching them systematically level a entire neighborhood, youre wasting your breath.

At this point, if they felt they could get away with it, im sure theyd push further.

Without context neither you nor I have any idea what is really happening in that video. All I see is some buildings being bombed. Are they Hamas buildings? Were rockets fired from them? Was the area evacuated? Were leaflets dropped and calls made?

I'd wager the answer to many of those is 'yes' but neither you nor I know. You're looking at a video and drawing your own wild conclusions. Tell me, how many people were killed in that strike, and who were they? If you can't tell me that then you're talking out of your ass. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't buy into the propaganda. Use your head and think critically. Israel has nothing to gain by targeting civilians.