GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F!ck being a nice guy

McQueen77

Banned
prom?
threads like this make me want to sell this car and get a buick or something. too old for this shit.

wow.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
fuck that bitch ! I'm a nice guy until you give me a reason not to . treat people how they treat you.

Bender1

Banned
There is a time for nice and a time for not. You will go very far in this world both business wise and with women if you learn when to use both.

Additionally, being nice doesn't mean being spineless. Stand up for what you want, be aggressive, go for it, more important than all that is to be confident. Be POSITIVE that you are right.

Being the "nice guy" definitely has its drawbacks when you encounter the bitch that takes advantage of it.

I dabbled in being the asshole, but it just wasn't me. Eventually I found the Mrs., who appreciates the nice guy that I am, and loves me for who I am.

Don't change who you are to fit anyone else, the right person will fit with exactly who you are.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Gotta say I agree. I have always put others first before my self. Always gone the extra mile. Been straight as a Die. Where has it got me ......

Nowhere. I always get shit on. So the last couple of years I do what I wanna do. Less people have taken me for a ride.

I was alway taught that treat thou how you would like to be treated. Seems some people don't follow the same rule.

Don't get me wrong I ain't a douchie bag. I still help my true friends but once bitten twice shy !

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
EDIT: I had a schpeel I typed up and realized I was getting tooooooooo deep into this topic.

JhnR

Banned
you live and learn

McQueen77

Banned
OP, if you weren't such a nice guy, she would have been doing you last night. not your buddies.

Haha agreed....except for the buick part.

and i take it back about the buick. an A4 or something. something plain and classy that kids don't drive to prom. wait yes they do, rich kids have inherited the earth. ah whatever.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Don't give up being nice. Nice things can happen to nice people, however, if people do begin to push you around don't just stand there.