GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk8-pilot

1. M

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Agreed we get shafted here in the U.S does York car not show the “ globe “ as being online either ?
  2. M

Wondering the same thing, currently on 1880 here in the U.S and when event I go to the update section nothing pops up. I don’t even see the famous globe of being online either. Not sure what’s going on.
  3. M

MHEV (eTSI) Campaign 90S8

Do you recall getting updates on your car, would it remove coded apps feature like rolling the windows down with key fob and etc ? Would I have to re-code that again ?
  4. M

So I would have to go to the dealer to get to that version ? As I am currently on 1880 software version
  5. M

Just took delivery of a mk8 se in United States and these are my device numbers. The unit seems fairly responsive.
  6. M

OBDeleven

thank you for posting. are you able to do the windows up and down feature with the key fob ?
  7. M

HotSpot Issues

can you still connect to the car using myvw app ?
  8. M

Wireless Carplay

What do you have a S trim ? assuming US based
  9. M

ACC deactivated.

You still can if you really want to. Trade it in !
  10. M

Refrigerator in glove box on SE trim USA ?

Saw a video listing on YouTube about some cars having refrigeration in the glove box. I got excited because I remembered having this on a 2013 GLI autobahn. Can anyone confirm this exist in mk8 ?
  11. M

Wireless CarPlay works when connecting to wifi but not to bluetooth

Issue is with your software as you resolve the issue when device was setup as new. It’s a tough one when trying to figure what specifically in the backup software causing that.
  12. M

Car to date!

Did you do it at the dealer or on the car itself ?
  13. M

help with keyless entry mk8

I believe this is only on the SE and up trim level.
  14. M

Style Council.

Does the mk8 have wireless car play ?
  15. M

GTI S base model IQ headlight upgrade

Does the SE comes standard with this ? Or only autobahn and up ?