GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Modshack1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Steve, I saw you had a clamp on resonator added in your exhaust system. Did that eliminate most of the drone when accelerating. I just installed the Street SPM TBE and was wondering if a superior resonator would eliminate most of the drone? Any thoughts??
    Hey I'm trying to get one of your intakes. A lot of good reviews on it. How much would overall price be with the ship to Colorado. I'm getting a revo stage 1 so I'm trying to get an intake to increase the power :)
    Hello, do you still sell your intake for the MKVI? What's the pricing on it? I am based in Canada, thanks!
    Hi Steve. Are you still selling the cowl trim? I would be interested in a black piece. Do you still have my contact info from our last transaction? Thanks Mark Ferguson.
    Hello Steve it's Mark Ferguson from Ontario Canada. You built me an intake last summer. At that time we talked about your hardware mods. My question to you is do you know what DP's I might be able to run on my CCTA without CEL,s. As my car is so new with lots of warranty and being Canadian with different laws on VW coverage I have decided not to tune at this time. But thinking about a catted DP. I know you did this with a 400 cell, but would the other 200 cells work as well without cell's. Thanks
    Chris....Those wheels ae 18x8 with a 45mm offset. Stock 225 tires. No spacers or anything else...This is a perfect offset/size for this car IMO...
    Hey Steve,

What is your wheel/spacer/tire set-up? I'm looking at some shoes/rubber next year and I'm digging your wheels.

Thanks!
    Chris
    Hi Steve from Canada.I see that you got my intake in the mail Thanks. I forgot to ask you the other day when we talked can i remove the insulation to try without?
    Hi Steve,

I remember you selling an intake support hardware piece (that supports the intake pipe) for like $15. I have the APR stage 1+2 intake and am getting ready to clean the filter sometime soon. Do you still some left for sale? If so, would you send me a link to buy.

Thanks, Paul
    Hi Steve,

I remember you selling a intake hardware piece (that holds the pipe) for like $15.

Do you still some left for sale?

My intake is sagging too much, since there is nothing that holding the intake pipe.

Let me know!
    What exactly are the wheels you have? I have been trying to find the b8 ti pack wheels in +45 18", but I can't find them anywhere
    Hey Steve. Intake should be in tomorrow :) I just dropped my Godspeed CAT back exhaust in about an hour ago. Can't wait to see what it's gonna sound like and do for me when the intake is installed. :slice:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…