GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Petey T

1. Petey T

Henry Rugs Accident - I Don't Believe One of the "Facts".

Don't forget how low the nose of a C8 is, that likely changed the damage from the crash. Reports said he was going 156mph just 2.5 seconds before impact and airbags deployed at 127mph. Still really fast but a 30mph difference is substantial. I have zero sympathy for this guy. I saw another...
  2. Petey T

Hi there, I can't attach photos here, but shoot me a PM and I can send them

Hi there, I can't attach photos here, but shoot me a PM and I can send them
  3. Petey T

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

Hell of a pick up man! I work at Suncoast Parts, hit me up if you need anything. We’re the largest supplier of OEM Porsche parts in the world. Happy to help!
  4. Petey T

Search for RWD Track/Weekend Car (70k Budget)

Porsche solved the oil starvation issue that plagued the 996/986 and the early 997/987’s when theintroduced then new DFI engines in 2009. No more IMS bearing failures either. PDK was all new as well but if you enjoy manual you may not find a better six speed box than in a Porsche. On my note...
  5. Petey T

Search for RWD Track/Weekend Car (70k Budget)

Find a 987.2 Cayman S with the DFI engine, suspension, tires, exhaust. You don't need a ton of power. I've been tracking two different Caymans since 2015 and they are/were both phenomenal. Our old 987 S and our current 718 S with about 400whp
  6. Petey T

I'm good thanks though! Decided to do a clutch kit with a SMF

I'm good thanks though! Decided to do a clutch kit with a SMF
  7. Petey T

What is your occupation?

I work in parts at a Porsche/VW dealer ;)
  8. Petey T

Show Me Your Car Smartphone Holders

Probably have to do a phone update for it to work
  9. Petey T

oh ECS.....

Slayed
  10. Petey T

What's your worst speeding ticket?

In Florida we have painted white lines that run horizontally across the highway every quarter mile in certain areas so the aircraft can calculate speed from above. It's BS lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Petey T

Honda Civic R

I think it looks terrible. Don't even care how many v-tecs it has.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Petey T

What's your worst speeding ticket?

93 in a 75. I ducked behind two semi trucks and got nailed with a group of 4 other cars. I had to ask the cop how he saw me. Damn airplanes..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk