GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PowerDemon

1. PowerDemon

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Yeah it is. I knew about it before I bought the other two but scoffed at the price and told myself it couldn’t make that much of a difference. Now here I am with two useless products and the OG stuff anyway :ROFLMAO: With that in mind I would definitely try the Armour Detail Supply Tire+. It is...
  2. PowerDemon

Yeah I am a big fan. I apply it with a brush too if that makes any difference. I use the Raceglaze XL brush and it only takes me about one spray to do the whole tire. The only con really is expense... And it is expensive lol. But it works. I tried Gyeon’s ceramic tire dressing and Chemical Guys...
  3. PowerDemon

Ricebruner gets it with the clean satin look. Lookin good man!
  4. PowerDemon

Wow 800 pages since March. Also tire “shine” sucks tire “dressing” is awesome. Nice satin finish making it look black and clean. No shine. So far Obsessed Garage Tire Dressing has been my favorite. Nice satin finish, easy to apply, and no sling whatsoever. All the others I tried had...
  5. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

Why didn’t Hamiliton get a 5 place grid penalty for not slowing down for double yellows like Verstappen did the race before? Why wasn’t Hamilton forced to give the place back to Verstappen after he completely cut the corner when Verstappen pushed him wide? Lewis pushed Verstappen wide last race...
  6. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

7. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not the first time we’ve seen erratic decisions from the stewards. I’m just happy this particular erratic decision went in favor of my preferred driver 😄 MAX MAX SUPER MAX!!!
  8. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yeah unfortunately I think it’s going to take a miracle for Redbulls strategy to work. We are about to find out!!
  9. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

Just because of the tire choice I think Lewis will win. Why Redbull started Max on a softer tire knowing Merc/Lewis tend to push their tires further baffles me. I just hope Redbull goes for the undercut and puts him on the hard tires before Mercedes can pit for their second set of mediums.
  10. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

I say arguably because I do think it is a better car, but I have begun to understand and respect Lewis’ talent more and more. I don’t like chalking up his success to just the car he drives. Lewis consistently outperforms Bottas who isn’t a terrible driver IMO. A good portion of his domination...
  11. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

That second restart was the best move of the race IMO. I agree he has been acting desperate, but I feel I would be acting the same way if my title hopes were slipping away to the seven time world champ in the (arguably) superior car. I would fight tooth and nail lol. Whatever change Mercedes...
  12. PowerDemon

2021 Formula 1 Season

I don’t even know what to think after that race lol. Dirty tricks from both sides. Also I’m pretty sure that race actually took years off my life lmfao