GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vDubr

1. V

Forum support (mods)

I tried to find a help link or a mod but no luck, so I'm just posting here. Sorry! I signed up for a GolfMk7 account on Tapatalk but I can't log into the forum with a regular browser. I tried resetting my password but I'm not getting the reset email (I checked junk mail) Any ideas?
  2. V

2008 Cobalt SS Turbo, GTI killer?

I don't think a stock GTI would be any match for this, but it seems like a worthy competitor for a Stage 2 GTI. I had a Cobalt LS as a loaner once. I don't care if they put an LS7 in that piece of shit; I'd never drive it :thumbdown...
  3. V

Hay guys, let's drift!

:rolleyes:
  4. V

Suggestion: Turn off all caps...

Most of the other forums I go to have a feature that will turn off all caps. In other words if someone types "OMG GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT A NEW CAR", it will automatically be turned into "Omg guess what I just got a new car". Just a suggestion :iono:
  5. V

VW/Rabbit 'Free Events' Widget for Mac OS X

I don't think they're necessarily "VW Events" but I guess they sponsor them. Still pretty cool. http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/travel/rabbitfreeeventswidget.html
  6. V

l337 h4X0rZ, hack this website, win a Playstation 3

I don't even know where to start but it'd be cool if someone on here won it :cool: http://ps3.shimpinomori.net/index_en.html
  7. V

2008 Volkswagen Tiguan Concept makes world debut in L.A.

Not sure if I like the name but, overall, it looks amazing. The orange channels in the tires look :cool: but I doubt it'll make the production vehicle, though. The exterior (especially the wheels) looks sweet; the interior is.. well, VW/Audi :thumbsup: but, again, who knows what the production...
  8. V

Can my username be changed?

Frankly, I'm just sick and tired of forgetting how to spell it when I log on to a new computer or tell someone about the site :laugh: If so, who do I PM? Thanks :smile:
  9. V

I think Porsche is about to buy Volkswagen

Today they raised their equity stake; from 21.2% (2005), to 27.4% (now), to 29.9% (2007?). At 30%, they have to make a bid to takeover :eek: Personally, I hope it happens.
  10. V

Volkswagen unveils the new Passat R36 *56kgtfo*

Volkswagen today unveiled the much-anticipated Passat R36 — a high performance variant of the popular sedan and wagon. The 296 horsepower R36 features a DSG transmission and 4Motion all-wheel-drive. Zero to 62 mph takes 5.6 seconds for the sedan and 5.8 seconds for the wagon, thanks to a power...
  11. V

Problem viewing the site on Safari browser

Any chance this can be fixed for us Mac users?