GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problem viewing the site on Safari browser

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Any chance this can be fixed for us Mac users?

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
dwl137 said:
Heh, yeah, that bothers me too so I just use firefox, lol

I prefer Safari over Firefox. It just feels faster to me. Plus, it does everything Firefox does except, apparently, show golfmkv.com correctly :redface:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
What's the problem?

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
DubDriver17 said:
What's the problem?

There's no borders or different shades that separate the forums/threads/posts. It's just a gray background with black text.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
oh man! i see the problem!! your using a mac. xD

dennykrane

Autocross Champion
had the same issue. get either the camino of firefox build that is optimized for your processor (g4/g5). works much better for you.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
nomad said:
oh man! i see the problem!! your using a mac. xD

Oh no you didnt!!

oh man, döner & mezo mix.. i would do anything for a good döner right now!

mkfast5

Drag Racing Champion
make sure your all updated and stuff with the newest version of osxi tihnk its like 10.4.6, theres a few safari updates that have been in there in the past few months, cause i dont have that problem, ide be pretty pissed if i did, so try that maybe it will help

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
mkfast5 said:
make sure your all updated and stuff with the newest version of osxi tihnk its like 10.4.6, theres a few safari updates that have been in there in the past few months, cause i dont have that problem, ide be pretty pissed if i did, so try that maybe it will help

I'm on 10.4.6.

I'm on an Intel Mac. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

car

Autocross Champion
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
I'm on 10.4.6.

I'm on an Intel Mac. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

No, it doesn't appear to matter. I'm also on 10.4.6, but on a Powerbook and it looks different than it does in Firefox. I think it looks fine, though.

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
vBulletin has problems with Safari alot of times (mainly because of CSS issues) but this is one i've never seen before, its crazy. I will try to work on fixing the problem, but this is a confusing one!!