GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My uncle had a SS trailblazer so I think small SUVs with big engines are kinda cool.

I never see anyone driving these high powered SUVs like they have any balls though. It's useless power for most people.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
My uncle had a SS trailblazer so I think small SUVs with big engines are kinda cool.

I never see anyone driving these high powered SUVs like they have any balls though. It's useless power for most people.
Drive through Atlanta and I bet you get passed erratically and swerved in front of by a way-too-loud-straight-piped Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
holy shit, we were gonna get induced for labor NEXT FRIDAY on the 21st and all of a sudden they called us and said come in NOW!

I'm gonna be a fatha muthaphukazz!

Someone pls update titles in my absense

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That was fast. Baby is out already, he sent me a pic of his miracle
The_newborn_baby_in_men.jpg

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
FB Marketplace…

Guy offers me $235 for my intercooler, I counter with $250, he comes back with $200 🤔

Another guy (actually multiple people) offers $250, I say OK when do you want to meet up, and he just ghosts me 😑

It’s been stupid shit like this over and over for weeks. Every single person who inquires is an idiot low-baller, out of state (“ship to Ohio???”), or just ghosts me after asking one question.

This is why people leave parts on their car when trading it in instead of pulling them off and trying to sell them. I’m glad I only pulled the easy stuff.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
FB Marketplace…

Guy offers me $235 for my intercooler, I counter with $250, he comes back with $200 🤔

Another guy (actually multiple people) offers $250, I say OK when do you want to meet up, and he just ghosts me 😑

It’s been stupid shit like this over and over for weeks. Every single person who inquires is an idiot low-baller, out of state (“ship to Ohio???”), or just ghosts me after asking one question.

This is why people leave parts on their car when trading it in instead of pulling them off and trying to sell them. I’m glad I only pulled the easy stuff.
Intercooler for a mk7 or a mk8?