GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Starting a support/encouragement club?

20% Disciples, member/founder: Jeremiah Isaiah Munoz I am looking to start a group of collective minds who value originality, simplicity, and forward thinking in their ways of conduct. Unorthodox execution of everyday activities ranging from flossing to making fudge faces in the most unexpect...
  2. J

Picking up a 1990 Toyota Tercel EZ hatchback. Input wanted.

So tomorrow I will be looking at a 1990 Toyota Tercel EZ hatchback (the one pictured above) Its a one owner/clean title car with original paint and only 45,000 miles. Oh and its manual transmission. What my inquiry is does anyone have a tercel like this one and if so have you modified it? We all...
  3. J

Getting stuff for free thread. (the legit way)

So if your familiar with In-N-Out Burger, only the best fast food burger joint every (my opinion anyways) and their secret menu...cool beans. Heres something you may not know, you seen those t shirts they have in the display case? Well you can get one for free if you shout "I want some animal...
  4. J

Thinking of selling my NB Miata for a lowrider. Input needed.

I am thinking of selling my NB Miata for a lowrider. I reckon I can get about $9K for the car, its a 2000 LS model with 64K miles, clean title, mildly modified with the Kosei K1 wheels, tint, and muffler delete. Thing is I am not too familiar with lowriders and here is the thing, I just want the...
  5. J

Would you date someone who smokes weed and you dont?

As the title states, would you date a girl/guy who smokes weed and you dont? I ask because I am seeing someone who smokes the green. Now I have tried it in the past (3-4 times) and its just not for me. I smoked/ate it and it while it made me feel super relaxed and a bit hungry, its not...
  6. J

Am I to eccentric for society?

As the title states, sometimes I feel I am to eccentric for society. Almost as if I feel I am being oppressed and obligated to suppress my actions, thoughts, and ideas. I consider myself open minded. I am down to try/do almost anything at least once with the exceptions the act is not self...
  7. J

Loathe having others drive your car?

So here else loathes when others drive your car? I am talking about the times when you dont have much of a choice ie. getting the car serviced for mechanical/tires/alignment/etc. More often than not they will not allow me to pull my car in the garage/on the lift for liability issues. And from my...
  8. J

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

As the title states, there was a cute girl at the cash register at my local hardware store that I felt was feeling me. So I am the fourth person in line, there are three dudes ahead of me. Dude one was an older gentleman probably in his 70s, second dude was a younger gentleman in his late 20s to...
  9. J

Official Eyeglasses Thread (dedicated to the four eyed people)

Whats up, who here is not so blessed with a refractive error? Nearsighted, farsighted, astigmatism, etc. This thread is dedicated to eyeglasses/sunglasses, post up a photo of what your wearing either the specs or your mug. There are kicks threads for the sneakerheads/hypebeasts...why not a...
  10. J

How do you choose your friends?

As the title states, how do you choose your friends? People with similar interests? Good looking people? Ugly people? Weird people? Please elaborate. As for myself, I am open to anyone of any creed but I require the following characteristics/traits: 1. Kind 2. Smart (as smart as me if not...
  11. J

Is it normal? (answer the question above then ask a question)

I always sneeze at lease once when I am aroused? Is it normal?
  12. J

Going on 2 month vacation, how to store car?

Whats up, going to the Philippines for vacation/plastic surgery. I will be gone for 2 months. How should I store my car? (It will be garaged) So far I have done the following: *Washed/polished/sealed the car *Vacuumed in the interior *Cracked a window so stale air does not build up in the...
  13. J

Nose right really work? (nose reshaping tool)

Nose right reviews via youtube (just a few of many): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvaGQnWC4ww http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0fXTXL6Gs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZyVY11eygw First of all, nose right for those who don't know is a tool that will reshape nose by manipulating your...
  14. J

Car advertising/rolling billboard gigs?

As the title states, where can I go to have my car wrapped/laced in advertisements? You know those cars with the flashy vinyl/graphics advertising companies/businesses...aka the rolling billboards. From what I read/hear they pay anywhere from $500-800 a month plus free gas. You gotta drive a...
  15. J

Should I get a nose job? (photo inside)

*Im on the left with the black tee shirt. Okay so I have been wanting a nose job for a while now. Im thinking I could use more of a bridge and tip, maybe slim down the nose as well (as in wideness/nostril area). Basically I want a westernized Caucasian esque style nose for lack of better...
  16. J

Driving addiction (low mile junkies not welcome)

Whats up guys and girls, anybody here addicted to driving? I am talking about hopping in the car with no particular destination and driving anywhere and everywhere. For example, when I had my EP3 (2005 Civic Si) I purchased new with 60 miles (it was delivered/driven from another dealer since I...
  17. J

Anyone into lowriders/scrapers/donks?

As the title states, anyone into lowriders/scrapers/donks? I only have a few friends who share my interest and enthusiasm for such rides but ever since I saw Queen Latifah's lowrider impala in the movie Set it Off and Denzel aka Alonso's Monte Carlo in Training Day I was a fan. This Monte...
  18. J

$2500 paint job, what to expect?

Whats up guys, long story short my NB was keyed on Christmas Eve 2011. Its been in the shop for a couple weeks now and should be done next week. They already painted the body, just have paint the bumpers/lip kit. Now from what I understand the top notch paint jobs run $4,000+. I didnt wanna...
  19. J

Picked up a Miata (NB)

Check out my nused (used but new to me) 2000 Mazda Miata MX-5. Its a LS model, black and tan. Only has 52K on the clock, was bone stock. Added the wheels, tint, and straight pipe axleback, Team Voodoo shift knob, Fun as hell to drive. :)
  20. J

Year.Three Meet coverage (Hondas galore)

So figured Id share, if your like me and appreciate all kinds of cars from domestic to Imports/Euros...figured you would enjoy this. Just a change of pace from all that is VW. Year.Three is an annual meet organized by the dude from stickydiljoe (Honda dedicated blog) that takes place in Southern...