GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jbcritch

News: my new job, etc.

The rear view mirror really was the best mod I did to my car. I HATED flipping the lever to avoid the lights (and it wasnt very effective anyhow). This solves not only that problem, but also the issue of my garage doors (homelink).
  2. jbcritch

Thanks guys. I'm stoked! :thumbup:
  3. jbcritch

Lots of possibilities. I can build whatever I want, it just takes a while to get to me. Availability makes it instantly ready to drive. The customer always comes first. Been talking to the wife about a "toy" car onc some bills get paid.
  4. jbcritch

Company car. Depends on availability. Probably a Passat to start, since that is what we build.
  5. jbcritch

Guys, I think many of you know that I am an attorney in Chattanooga, TN. I think some of you know that I've been fortunate enough to work with VW on some projects at the plant. Well...I've been hired full time.... I start work as corporate counsel for Volkswagen Group of America Chattanooga...
  6. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

Exactly!
  7. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

I was about right there. I fluctuate between 160 and 170.
  8. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

I hate you.....:23:
  9. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

5'10"
  10. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

All the time. Everything in my life is better. I have a ton more energy.
  11. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

A ton. I honestly got the "runner's high" everyone talks about. It took a while, and I have to hit 2 miles before it is there, but even now I feel it and the endorphin benefits. I just feel good about what I'm doing! Give it a try. :thumbsup:
  12. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

Yup. Hated the "junk jostling" that running did before these. :D
  13. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

I was just featured in an on-line article by Runner's World magazine: http://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/how-running-changed-me-john-critchfield?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-RunnersWorld-_-Content-RunnerStories-_-HRCMJohnC
  14. jbcritch

TDI Passat destroyed by Honda Accord hybrid.

Hmmmm...I'm not sure "destroyed" is an accurate description. It also looks like Honda overestimated their EPA (real life) and VW underestimated their EPA (real life) since in this test and Gramble's own words, it is much closer in EPA. Oh, and driving the Honda for 11.5 years at 15,000 miles...
  15. jbcritch

Walking dead !

The alcoholic soldier is also a medic. Even though he got shot, he survived. I bet he gets "promoted."
  16. jbcritch

Which car that you used to own do you miss the most?

My 2001 BMW 330Cic (convertible). White with tan leather, black top, loaded. I bought it new and babied her. It turned heads back then. Fun to drive. Loved the sun on my face!
  17. jbcritch

I'm an Ironman!

Awesome work! I've just started on my trek to exercise, and will be running my first half marathon this November and the Marine Corps Marathon next year. I hope to do a 50K trail run in there somewhere and then I'd like to try a half Iron and then a full Iron...but I suppose I'll be 50 years...
  18. jbcritch

The Official Gun Thread

I'll confess. Other than a S&W, I have no idea what that is. Can you enlighten. She's beautiful! :drool:
  19. jbcritch

The Official Gun Thread

Bender, that's not as laughable as my .25 Beretta with hollow points. Not real sure what we are doing with it other than it will be my wife's permanent purse gun wherever she goes. And it really does fit anywhere. Heck, its a cleavage concealable gun. ;)
  20. jbcritch

iPhone Case

Nice. Please PM me the image file. I may order this. If I had skills I'd create a file with featuring the honeycomb with two red verticle stipes and the GTI at the bottom...but I dont....:(