GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

At least it's only temporary. I'm thinking of moving but work is currently keeping me here.
  2. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Finally took a pic of the 74. I think I am going to upgrade to synthetic furniture and refinish the stock to match the handguards later.
  3. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Very nice everyone. I decided to pick up another ar lower and an Ak-74 today to prepare for the future. Both of them are going to be featureless.
  4. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Just for fun at the moment. Maybe some 3 gun or carbine matches in the future.
  5. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

All the parts came in. I still need to dye the furniture.
  6. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Have any of you guys dyed polymer before? I'm not in love with the Coyote Brown color(thought it was just B5's name for FDE) and I think I'm going to try to dye the parts black. In the future I'm thinking of painting the rifle a gray color and having black as a contrast.
  7. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Bought some crap for my rifle these past 2 days Bushnell 1-4x throw down Pcl scope Aero Precision Ultralight Extended Mount BCM Mod 3 vfg Magpul 10/20 pmag
  8. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Received my upper today!
  9. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Just ordered this upper from PSA for my lower. Next up is a pistol build from an 80% lower (Pretty much the only way we can get a new AR pistol is if we make it ourselves).
  10. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Bought a PSA LPK with B5 Sopmod Bravo stock during their Easter sale yesterday. Should be here Friday and I can finally build the stripped lower I've had sitting around for over a year. Sweet knives Goobax
  11. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Picked up my 19 yesterday. Can't wait to take it to the range :)
  12. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Well it has been a long time since I have posted in this thread but I just put a Gen 3 Glock 19 in jail. Pick it up on the 18th!
  13. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

I've heard Contact Concealment holsters are pretty good.
  14. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Thanks for the laugh :)
  15. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Magpul left Colorado back in 2014 iirc.
  16. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

I'm interested to see the civie version of the MTAR(updated Tavor) that is supposed to be imported.
  17. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

I'm jealous. I can't do anything with my lower right now because I just bought a whole bunch of stuff for school.
  18. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

I turn 21 this Sunday You're right. The P225 is basically a single stack version of the P229 but based off the P220
  19. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

Here are pics of all the guns I own. I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics. New Spikes Tactical Lower Remington 870 20ga. I've had since I was 10. Beretta A300 Outlander 12ga. My current hunting gun.
  20. ssilver88

The Official Gun Thread

I love Sig's and I've never even shot one lulz. The P225 is a P220 chambered for 9mm. So it has a single stack mag. I picked up my lower today and was drooling over the MK25 my local gun store had on display.