GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

online dispatching/invoice services

Does anyone use any? Speicifically for construction/service men? I am looking at a few. I want to implement it with the few service techs we have. I can dispatch from the office, it alerts them, they go and fill out the work orders on a tablet and have customer sign. I open up signed work...
  2. R

Tile grout input

I finally finished tiling my bathroom. I am trying to figure out the grout options. I did the floor in the Tan. I just grouted the Laundryroom yesterday, but its the same tile/grout combo : I haven't washed floor above yet so it's still chalky. The shower I have decided I am going to put...
  3. R

toilet question

So I just picked up 2 new Champion 4 Max toilets after reading some great reviews on them. I got a stellar deal from depot on them, $199 each and the come with slow close seats. Normally $240 ea I was at Menards and see they make the same model in 1.6 GPF model. The ones I got are 1.28 GPF...
  4. R

need new phjone- suggestions?

Rocking ATT. I haven't bought a new phone in a while. Currently on an (hacked) Iphone 4. My requirements- good camera, 32 gigs memory, smaller size. I like the 5S, but not the price. I like the HTC1 and S4, but not the big size. What should I do? The camera on the 5S looks a lot better...
  5. R

What to get your buddy moving away?

My buddy is moving to Alaska. I am not happy, but he has been talking about moving for the last 5 years. His wife landed a gig out there so that is where they decided to move to. They were talking about West coast last couple years. Which would be a little easier to swallow. Not Alaska :(...
  6. R

Need shower tiling suggestions

Gf thinks the tile is too light. I'm on the fence now. I think it will look nice with a darker cab. My question is the shower.... The shower tiles are rectangle. Once I put them in the shower the are huge. A little large for my small shower I think. What should I do? Just roll with them or...
  7. R

anyone have an in-wall safe?

I am adding an addition and was thinking of getting a built-in wall safe for the closet. anyone have any experience with these? I dont usually keep a whole lot in my safe. Maybe a couple thousand cash, spare keys, car titles, etc. The fire rated ones seem a bit expensive though.... I have a...