GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cbaumy34

The dealership system, from another perspective

Lmao well played Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
  2. cbaumy34

Anybody a video game junkie?

Still play nhl and good old call of duty when the little one is asleep on the good old Xbox. Been thinking about reliving my youth and buying an n64 lol Going to be 30 this year. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  3. cbaumy34

Devel Sixteen

Now that is impressive Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  4. cbaumy34

Is The Fed a crazy old guy

This is true. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  5. cbaumy34

We lost power at the warehouse tonight

Lmao nailed it! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  6. cbaumy34

Honda Civic R

Tell us how you really feel lol. They have there pros and cons. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  7. cbaumy34

My Blown Turbo Story

Wow no fun sir. Good luck with the degree and hope to see you back in a vw one day. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  8. cbaumy34

Sweet 86 GTI on Ebay

It does many people throw that and the vr6 I there. I enjoy my little 8v though lol pushing out 100hp( maybe). Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  9. cbaumy34

Sweet 86 GTI on Ebay

Honestly the mk2 is getting more and more difficult to find oem. So many motors just fit right in there. The GLI drivetrain 16v swap would have been identicle to the gti 16v. The car most likely had an 8v like mine did. Did The swap gets you 35hp pretty easy with more upside. Sent from my...
  10. cbaumy34

Sweet 86 GTI on Ebay

It's a solid mk2. Rust free is a lot harder to come by at least in the midwest. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  11. cbaumy34

2017 Honda Civic Type R Priced From $33,900 In The U.S.

Still not a fan and at the price is save a few bucks more and jump to a golf R... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  12. cbaumy34

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

They should be ok they got hot at the right time just like the kings did when they were an 8th seed a few years back. I just don't want to see the pens go back to back. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  13. cbaumy34

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Well played lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  14. cbaumy34

Where does your Avatar come from? Background info.

Mine is pretty simple it's s picture of my mk6 gti with oem euro tails. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  15. cbaumy34

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

This is true but you will find that on any forum you visit. If you own it and mod it. It has to be the best out there. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  16. cbaumy34

Playoff Hockey

Tis true it's more enjoyable when your team makes it past the first round. But still epic. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  17. cbaumy34

Playoff Hockey

The bolts or panthers? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  18. cbaumy34

Playoff Hockey

This is very true. The good news is even with the hawks done there is plenty of epic playoff hockey to watch. Good luck to your rangers sir! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  19. cbaumy34

Playoff Hockey

My hawks are killing me the preds are playing some unreal hockey! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  20. cbaumy34

Honda Civic R

Negative. 16-18 with loaded parents.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk