GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where does your Avatar come from? Background info.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
My Avatar comes from the commercial below.
I work for Bridgestone and the guys in my office always thought this was a good commercial. We had the plans for the following year with a continued story including Mr. Squirrel, but they switched to the stupid Tire Engineer commercials.

Plus he fits in with Tennessee's favorite meal.

https://youtu.be/SkvI4NoUX6E

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Mine is pretty simple it's s picture of my mk6 gti with oem euro tails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Frankly, it's just hilarious.

Also tied back to another forum I frequent but I forget the reason.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Picture of the VW trunk emblem from my (old) '13 Passat V6 with a crappy camera, but looked awesome to me

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Mine is just my Rampant Rabbit stuck to the back of the hatch.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
I know I don't have one yet on this forum, but my typical avatar for other forums, gaming, etc... is a picture of dagobah that says "1% of the population occupies 99% of the force - Occupy Dagobah." I've been holding back uploading it to this forum as it's about a 5 year old reference so it's about time I find a new one.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I like everybody's avatars. Yet have noticed a lot of members, including many regulars here don't use an avatar. Perhaps their personal philosophy is avatars are just superficial bling used as an empty monument to a single entity, and what's the use, in a vast Universe where we are specs that mean nothing? Why even care about "Individuality"? BUT THEY ARE WRONG.

Having said that, my avatar is a photo of mysterious cuneiform taken directly off an Alien ship that landed in a field near where I used to live in the country. They didn't see me because I was wearing a metal jumpsuit and facemask, and had my Nikon and 600mm lens firing away, but on silent shutter mode so they didn't hear anything.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I like everybody's avatars. Yet have noticed a lot of members, including many regulars here don't use an avatar. Perhaps their personal philosophy is avatars are just superficial bling used as an empty monument to a single entity, and what's the use, in a vast Universe where we are specs that mean nothing? Why even care about "Individuality"? BUT THEY ARE WRONG.

Having said that, my avatar is a photo of mysterious cuneiform taken directly off an Alien ship that landed in a field near where I used to live in the country. They didn't see me because I was wearing a metal jumpsuit and facemask, and had my Nikon and 600mm lens firing away, but on silent shutter mode so they didn't hear anything.

Could be it takes us old guys a while to figure out how to make a picture small enough to load. Took me a few tries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Could be it takes us old guys a while to figure out how to make a picture small enough to load. Took me a few tries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There aren't any old guys here, just Experienced :cool:

Ay B

Pic of my front logo after a snowstorm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
mine is because its 2017 and scarface had to grow up....

first you get the money
then you get the pizza
then you get respect.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
I got my idea from Excelsior's avatar(sorry :p) and the words mean fearless rabbit.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Kylo Ren was the first thing that my car reminded of when I was at the dealership. Plus at the time my son was really into Kylo Ren, so a lot of his imagery was around the house.