GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cybe

Reefers? Salt tanks.

Post your tanks.. Just starting mine, I'm a salt noob. 26g bow. New live rock from Reefsystems, a coral farm here in Ohio.
  2. Cybe

vw Sidecar

3. Cybe

Derp. Before/After

4. Cybe

The Italian Gathering; Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat

Featured model was Countach Featured make was Alfa Romeo At Wendy's Corp HQ yesterday
  5. Cybe

Big Pics: 2010 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

Bandwidth Intensive. Some dupes, multi-uploader hosed me lol
  6. Cybe

The agony of defeat

From Mid-Ohio this weekend, before TDI Cup
  7. Cybe

Today is Weber Smoke Day 6. BBQ FTW.

Here's the Smoke Day Map. http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/callingh If you're gonna fire it up, mark the map! Got started early today. I'm using a Weber Smokey Mountain. A little more smoke than usual: Three racks, on Cherry and Mesquite: Updates later. Whatcha cookin?
  8. Cybe

MKVI PS3 COD:MW2 Taglist

xCybe
  9. Cybe

Something strange about this blue pen.....

http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/promotional-pens/2022/full-color-spiral-push-top-pens.htm
  10. Cybe

SoWo; Ceiling cat lives in Helen, GA.

If you leave Helendorf/BestWest/etc and turn right on Main, you'll find a rock shop on your right hand side. Inside.. Ceiling cat lives. :coolstorybrp :rivetingtalechap: :etc:
  11. Cybe

Pentax K-x, first SLR shots.

Pics are using 18-55 kit lens.. Trying to learn a bit about composition and exposure. Depth of field Reflection Illumation / Reflection Illumation / Background crush
  12. Cybe

who the fk stole my locking lug

at the thunderbird i retorqued them all at the wawa right before ocean city, there's no way it rattled out. fkn bitches.
  13. Cybe

Pricing out a ZR1, what do you think of these options

http://www.chevrolet.com/tools/byo/byoCustomizeVehicle.do?year=2009&brand=corvettezr1&title=&region=70&evar10=byo_path_buildbytrim&pvc=11713 Do you guys think I should go for the fire extinguisher and reflective triangle? Roadside Toolkit: $12,870 Fire Extinguisher: $5,233 Reflective Triangle...
  14. Cybe

The Widowmaker - never thought it'd happen to me

Yesterday was a bittersweet day for the dub. I picked up an old friend to give him a ride - he was doing well, and we exchanged some signs of the times, stories, etc. He liked the car, and commented that he'd heard they were pretty quick. I mashed the gas on the way up the onramp; Right...
  15. Cybe

Fishtanks, Plants, or other Aquaria?

Hi dubbers. Anyone into the aquarium hobby? I just started a 20gallon freshwater tropical. DIY CO2, 6 Cherry Barb, 1 Betta Splendus, Some HC, Java Moss, Riccia, Morimo / Mossballs. I freakin' love mossballs. The tank's at about 2.25 Watts-per-gallon - the Co2 is still kicking off. note...
  16. Cybe

Cool Electron Microscope photos of Beers and Narcotics

Thought I'd share this. You can really see the character in some of the substances Here are some common ones: Budweiser Bud Light Fosters Newcastle St. Pauli Girl Dark Red Stripe Enough of those and you might need some Aspirin: Hangover? Try Cocaine! Post up some of your...
  17. Cybe

Go Bucks!

:word:
  18. Cybe

Nice parking, veedub guy at work.

So this guy wedged his jetta right in between my 'heit and this red mazda. I should've taken the pic before I moved my car, but I wasn't thinking straight. :paddle: On sametime, after I got inside: :bellyroll:
  19. Cybe

noob. old car pix. new car groupiness.

Hi, I'm your newest noob. I haven't owned a dub before, but did have a B5 A4. That thing was the shit. I traded it in for a Scion tC (hold your fire, it was gonna blow up, and I couldn't afford to fix it). The Scion was unexpectedly sold earlier this week - got a great offer on it, so I...