GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

The 'R Line is above Style' misconception

I think that there is a misconception that R Line is better than Style because it is slightly more expensive (and, well, because car trims usually work like that). There are differences in what you get with a specific trim from market to market as I understand, but the basics are the same. It...
  2. D

IQ.Light vs. Led Plus with High Beam assist

I must say I don't really get the hype about the expensive Matrix LEDs (IQ.Light) over LED Plus with High Beam assist. I agree that the tech is brilliant, but I can't really imagine making much of a difference IRL over state of the art LEDs that lower the beam automatically ... Especially...
  3. D

Please delete

I posted about an article I now see is a year old, deleted to not cause confusion. I appologize, please delete (I can't seem to do it myself).
  4. D

Fourth desktop to bridge the generation gap (concept)

Listening to complaints in most of the reviews and comments I drew up a software design for an additional desktop layout that would fix at least some of the most frequent concerns. It will never happen, as for it to make sense they would have to duplicate some functionalities of the touch...
  5. D

Golf still the best selling car in Europe in 2021

From the article: "The gap is closing, but the Golf finished 2021 as the best-selling new car in Europe. It was hit heavily by supply restraints, suffering a drop of 27.9% in total volume, but demand for it remains strong." https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/best-selling-cars-europe-2021