GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Mk8 Orders

Thanks. I'm very happy with it. The colour matches very well with the GTE accents as well.
  2. D

Mk8 Orders

Here you go. Edit: colour is Atlantic Blue, for those wondering. It's a bit brighter irl.
  3. D

Mk8 Orders

Picked up my GTE today. Ordered end of march 2021. Safe to say that I'm over the moon.
  4. D

Mk8 Orders

My GTE (ordered April 2021) is currently at status "Importer Arrival". So I hope that the tracking is correct, because that status sounds like pretty good news.
  5. D

Mk8 Orders

Status moved to "Importer transport". No idea what that means but I hope it means the car is on its way.
  6. D

Mk8 Orders

Just checked again in my browser's devtools on myvolkswagen.be and status just switched from "Scheduled" to "In Production". Might check in with my dealer next week and see if they have any more info on how reliable this information is. Edit: For reference. The order was there since April 2021...
  7. D

Mk8 Orders

GTE. I've given some info and updates throughout this thread. tl;dr First date was set to October 2021. Postponed to November, then December, then April, then August and now September. Stock with Discover Pro audio, Winter Pack and Light & Sight pack. Nothing too exotic I think. Just a bit of...
  8. D

Mk8 Orders

Can we please keep the toxic comments focused on VW horrible time management instead of each other? That being said. Checked the devtools network tab again, status is still set to "scheduled" and still for week 25 (this week). Fingers crossed that they'll finaly build it. Last update from the...
  9. D

Mk8 Orders

Still is in Belgium for the moment. Strange.
  10. D

Mk8 Orders

Got another update from the dealer. Postponed to september 2022. I hope this will be the last one and the build week I found (25) is actualy indicative. (GTE - ordered start of April 2021)
  11. D

Mk8 Orders

Belgium. The link to the tool is myvolkswagen.be. If it's available in your country you should have a link and code on your offer that lead to it I think.
  12. D

Mk8 Orders

So I discovered that in the MyVolkswagen tool when you open your browser devtools and move to the network tab ("XHR" filtering on). There is one of the "apexremote" requests that requests "COMP_CONTR_VehicleRegister" and "COMP_CONTR_Discover" objects. In the response these objects contain the...
  13. D

Mk8 Orders

Jup. Ordered through leasing (company car) ene of March 2021 with confirmation beginning of April 2021. Expected delivery was October, then November, then December, then April 2022 and recently got an update that they are looking towards Augustus 2022. I have yet to see a single GTE in Belgium...
  14. D

Mk8 Orders

Is there somewhere I can check on this status? The Myvolkswagen tracker has been disabled in Belgium so I'm fully in the dark aside from the mails I get that the order has been postponed. Ngl, I'm starting to worry since that last update pushing it back to August and, by doing so, setting my...
  15. D

Mk8 Orders

Yeah I guess so. Also think VW overplayed its hand with the amount of orders they took in. With delivery dates of a year and a half (if they make that target) it's starting to become more and more clear that their queue is taking epic proportions. Wonder if the pressure on the factories to keep...
  16. D

Mk8 Orders

Ordered a GTE with added: - travel assist pack, side assist, emergency assist, park assist, folding/electric mirrors (PF5) - light module + light assist pack (PLD) - navigatie discover pro pack (RCB) - winter module pack (WW1)
  17. D

Mk8 Orders

Just received notice has been pushed back once again (4th time). They are currently looking at mid-August. Which would mean a total of ~16 months since I received confirmation of my order. Tbf, this situation is driving me up the wall. First world problems but still. Here's to hoping they...
  18. D

Mk8 Orders

They postponed from October to November, from November to December and from December to April. At this point they have no clue. No point in asking.
  19. D

Mk8 Orders

Are there people that have had to wait for more than 12 months so far? Next week will be ~12 months (52 weeks) for me since I've ordered my GTE (April 2021).
  20. D

Mk8 Orders

Ordered a GTE at the beginning of April 2021. First confirmation said delivery in October, then pushed to November, December and finaly the last update (in December) said I could expect delivery in April. So the current estimate would be 53 weeks but I haven't heard anything yet and with the...