GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Golf 8 disable steering wheel heating

Good day, friends! I updated my steering wheel with carbon one. But the new steering wheel is without heating. Now when I'm starting the car, I get the failure on the dashboard. Its not annoying, but I would like to code it with OBD11, so it won't come up. Thanks in advance!
  2. M

Touchscreen question

Dear friends! Good day! I have a question about touchscreen (10 inch) in my Golf 8. I bought a car in January, everything was OK! Yesterday in the morning, I switched off Start&Stop from the up bar, without any problem. In the evening I went to car wash, and when the car was ready, I sat down...
  3. M

Questions about DQ381, 2.0 TSI, Golf 8

Dear friends, good day! I have a few questions about DQ381 on my VW. I bought a new Golf 8 a month ago. My car have 2.0 TSI engine (engine name DNNA) and DQ381 gear box. My car is front wheel drive. I can't find a lot of info about DNNA engine. My question is that sometime DSG (doesn't matter...
  4. M

Golf mk8 e-brake button remove

Dear friends, good day! I just bought a Golf 8 (2022). I found that my e-brake button is not on her place, it moves. Can you please help me how to remove this button, so I can put it back correctly? Thanks in advance! https://youtube.com/shorts/zYqbY4SK7Tk?feature=sharee!