GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$200,000 Hyundai!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
I personally agree with a lot of the things brownbearGTI has to say. Auto magazines have been talking about Hyundai's improvements in quality at a low cost for sometime and have put their rides in comparos against Lexus and a couple others before. The days of Hyundai being seen as a parallel aren't too far away. Not only that, but they're talking about how it's a large threat to makers such as Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura due to the fact that Hyundai can produce the same quality, give the best warranty and reliability and still keep it at a fraction of a cost when compared to the others. It's been the buzz talk for a little while now. They're a company to watch. Could be a few years away still. But they've already started to upscale their fleet with cars that cost a little more and offer a lot more. Don't believe me, look up the $24k 2007 Hyundai Azera. I think it's the low priced car that they were comparing to Lexus at half the cost.

i'm not a huge hyundai fan but i do agree with you...i've driven the azera and it's actually a quality car...my parents are looking at a Santa Fe limited right now, and it comes with all the creature comforts and they are negotiating for 25k OTD, so we'll see if they end up with it or not. and the new Veracruz Limited (stupid name) is the best 35k SUV i've ever seen...but...it's still a hyundai.

Lec

GTI Purist In Training.
Belive it or not, Korea has less accidents than most US States with comparable traffic.

Its crazy to watch, and leaves you in disbelief that they do get away with thier driving.

For those who dont know, Cut offs are the norm, and if a korean wants into your lane, (at lets say standstill) he will nudge his nose in front of yours if you have enough space between you and the next car.

I can post a diagram if anyones interested. lol