GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Hyundai Genesis

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
why do korean car companies always copy designs. This looks like a bootleg tesla

more like the other way around on that one.. Tesla copied - inadvertently or not - Hyundai for sure. Every time I see a Model S with all the LED's on the front, it looks like Genesis coupe.

so they don't have to pay designers?

this^

first they stole Mercedes Benz, now its taking a piece from a few others all at once.

Miles better looking than anything else from Honda or Toyota at the moment

for the most part, agree. The new accord looks really nice tho.

Dat grille by Weber.

lol^

It looks like a BMW had sex with an Aston Martin who just banged a Bentley, which just finished pounding a Lexus.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
why do korean car companies always copy designs. This looks like a bootleg tesla

because japanese cars look better and better build than them, so people who won't acknowledge some design similarities compared to better cars on the market they can buy them.

so they don't have to pay designers?

thats explains why they are so cheap

more like the other way around on that one.. Tesla copied - inadvertently or not - Hyundai for sure. Every time I see a Model S with all the LED's on the front, it looks like Genesis coupe.

first they stole Mercedes Benz, now its taking a piece from a few others all at once.

koreans always find a way to copy cars, have you noticed the 1st kia forte coupe and one of their hatchback looks quite similar to audi a5 and a3. i noticed they also compied audi's/merc's/vw's daytime running light led headlight design as well. there are some that aren't even close to a different car like the kia optima and the kia soul (only prob with that its the name, the car doesn't even have a soul), the lines are quite different but only taillights are almost identical to audi's from a distance imo

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Jag influence, BMW etc. NO thanks. Id rather save money,drive the real thing and have the headaches that come with rather than drive a clone.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
This one looks pretty good. Why own a mercedes, austin martin, wrx, audi/vw when you can just buy one and be done with it. All CMs will be copying trendy lines/designs, it's just that some do it more then others.